Post: MODS CALL OF DUTY GHOST--Don`t Work!!!????_HELP PLS!!!!!!!!!!!!
01-13-2018, 09:53 PM #1
FXSLoL
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, I have a problem with the Mods that I put in Call of Duty Ghost, I put both files in the indicated places but it continues with a bug that I do not understand .... The Mods only work if I'm in Private Match, but the problem I wanted to solve is that the letters of the Mod Menu do not appear, I open the Menu in R3 as indicated, and I can activate the Mods, but I can not read anything, only a black bar appears in the middle of the screen without words, and there they should appear the names of the Mods supposedly ...

My CFW is REBUG LITE 4.82.1 Cobra 7.54 CEX

This Mod Menu have EBOOTS for CEX and DEX System sow I don`t know whats going wrong.

Picture MOD MENU ORIGINAL

You must login or register to view this content.

Picture MOD MENU ON MY PS3

You must login or register to view this content.

Someone who could help me was very grateful!!
Last edited by FXSLoL ; 01-14-2018 at 01:34 PM.
01-28-2018, 05:14 AM #2
You do know that rebug lite is a CEX based CFW right? Te fact your cfw is cex may have a lot to do with it, since cex emulates offical firmware behavior not all mods work in public matches. DEX is the way to go.
01-29-2018, 12:46 PM #3
FXSLoL
Banned
Now there is no problem, thanks anyway, I downloaded the two CCAPI 2.80 v2 DLLs and made the CCAPI 2.80 v2 RTMs work on my version.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo