Post: Call Of Duty Ghosts Tool 1.03 by ImSooCool UPDATED WITH FORCE HOST
11-10-2013, 06:52 AM #1
ImSooCool
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guys :vince:,

Today i bring you my tool that i have been working on for a few days, I had it finished on 1.02 but when i thought to release it, the 1.03 update ruined every offset but anyways, here i have a fully working tool with all the good stuff that you would like such as :

Name Changer/ Flasher, Party Name Changer, Clan Tag Changer

Non-Host Mods, Prestige Looper, Extinction Mods With Godmode and Ammo,Super Speed/Jump

Stats Modifications, XP Per Soldier, Private Match Fix, Reset Stats, Extinction Prestige, Soldier Modifications,

Soldier Loadout Modifications, Cool Patches, Backgrounds, Uniforms, Heads All Perks, Minigun,

Hidden Camos on All Soldiers, Assault Killstreaks in Support and Links to Latest Debugged Eboot and self file.

You must login or register to view this content.

DOWNLOAD : You must login or register to view this content.

VirusScan : You must login or register to view this content.

I hope you guys like it, as much as i do. I m learning and getting better so i will surely try to make something much better next time. Smile

UPDATE 1 : More things in Unlock All, fixed some bugs
UPDATE 2 : Added Body Count Reaper Head, Reticles, New Killstreaks in Support (which are assault) and Button Name Changer
UPDATE 3 : Added FORCE HOST Smile works only on Ghosts Moshpit Playlist because that doesn't has dedicated servers
FREE FALL pkg file to Play Ghosts Moshpit : You must login or register to view this content.
UPDATE 4 : Added more Reticles, Body Count Merc Head, Viper Background/Patch, Ghosts Are Real Patch, The Beast Patch
UPDATE 5 : Added Wall Hack, Big Map and Invisible Character Mod (can make for other clients but don't want to)
And If you like it please Leave a Thanks Smile <3

If you want to do MP mods in Ghosts Moshpit use my friend RawDog's Tool Smile : You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ImSooCool ; 11-16-2013 at 11:38 PM. Reason: New Update With Bunch Of Cool Stuff

The following 74 users say thank you to ImSooCool for this useful post:

-SuperMan, Hammy, ⚔Spanners⚔, Eddie Mac, 7moodz, AllMw2MoDz, Asian, BASEBALL4EVER12, BaSs_HaXoR, Brag, BroIDontMod, CARDIFF MoDz, Clouds, DGreenMan, dolby1, emcrew2, EnforcEIVIoDz, Fesh, Gommy, Hacked By Anon, JLM, ilasthope, ImAzazel, InHell, iPwNoobz-, joni_djESP, jumper2012, ka5hm1r, kaser, lishalzal, Loxy, Maatzy, Mango_Knife, milky4444, MODZ4FUN420, MOHN, moviedog, Mxtivated, MyThe2011, network10, NGU-xNiicKzHD, nicholasnogo, Ozy, ozzy21, Peter_Griffin, PussayPatrol, RAV-_-MALWA, Renton, rishul, rodrigovidal, Smexeh, SonyBlack, SWAT CLAN, swerve420, T0ngan, ThePaaqoHD, TONEY777, Wilisete, worrorfight, x-iNToXiCaTeD-o, xColdFlameHD, Fatality, xkoeckiiej, xKrypticModz, xKtF, Xplaya, xxAussiefella69, xXx-.-Moder, Yasunick, yomen9, Ziad1997, zxvalleymodz
07-26-2014, 07:06 AM #146
download was removed from mediafire
07-31-2014, 11:56 PM #147
Ghozt007
Gym leader
Your tool attaches to process and drops it by saying make sure your game is running.
At same time I tried fast hacker and it worked perfectly.
08-01-2014, 02:12 PM #148
shytgdead_ultim
Do a barrel roll!
Probably because the tool is for 1.03 Jackass
Originally posted by Ghozt007 View Post
Your tool attaches to process and drops it by saying make sure your game is running.
At same time I tried fast hacker and it worked perfectly.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo