12-30-2013, 02:40 PM #1
xProvXKiller
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i don't wanna spend my time on a rtm tool so im gonna start my own mod menu so i will release this as a open source so people that are new to coding can at lest start off easy i coded all the stuff so all you need to do is update the offsets when a new update comes out. i didn't put any hard to find offsets to find. let me know people if you want this or not!

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by xProvXKiller ; 01-04-2014 at 12:55 PM.

The following 8 users say thank you to xProvXKiller for this useful post:

Hammy, ▶DaOriginal209◀, bilalansari, xTc, Mango_Knife, SNMT| Havoc, ViolentFelon, yomen9

The following 2 users groaned at xProvXKiller for this awful post:

MrRa1n, John
12-31-2013, 03:09 PM #29
xProvXKiller
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by H4X0RZ View Post
maybe he likes it big Drack

lol is wasnt that big it was my game photoshot that made it 1920x1080
the tools 720x640
01-02-2014, 01:05 PM #30
MrRa1n
League Champion
Tool previews are pointless as nearly every tool does the exact same thing
01-04-2014, 12:50 PM #31
xProvXKiller
Climbing up the ladder
i don't wanna spend my time on a rtm tool so im gonna start my own mod menu so i will release this as a open source so people that are new to coding can at lest start off easy i coded all the stuff so all they need to do is update the offsets when a new update i didn't put any hard to find offsets. let me know people if you want this or not!
01-10-2014, 01:30 AM #32
Bli
Pokemon Trainer
That would be nice since your tool is the only one that will open on my pc.. my computer freezes when the pop up ip input box comes up. Please keep in this style.
01-10-2014, 01:40 AM #33
SNMT| Havoc
Do a barrel roll!
Small problem you have is the most annoying people other than squeakers…… LEACHERS your gonna get leached.They won't even look at source just cmd+f and cmd+r that which is annoying ,but when done ill like to see how you used the helms Smile

-SNMT| HACK
01-10-2014, 01:50 AM #34
Bli
Pokemon Trainer
SNMT were you saying I am going to leach or are you just talking about other people that will leach..
01-10-2014, 03:00 AM #35
xProvXKiller
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by SNMT
Small problem you have is the most annoying people other than squeakers…… LEACHERS your gonna get leached.They won't even look at source just cmd+f and cmd+r that which is annoying ,but when done ill like to see how you used the helms Smile

-SNMT| HACK

yea iknow thats gonna happen anyways but it helps some people that cant code, also maybe when i have time ill try to make encrypt and make the offsets save like badchoices idk i still working on it. thanks btw Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo