Post: Real FREE force host 1.15 by XenonLegend and Isbcomputers75!
06-29-2014, 02:01 PM #1
XenonLegend
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Finally I've finished the force host 1.15 rtm tool, it's working really good but you might freeze when enabling some mods, I'll try to fix it ASAP though!

In the program there is a guide on how to use it and credits list to people who I thank. The program get's you host all the time.

Screenshot(Basic GUI, I care about features and stability not design atm ^^);

You must login or register to view this content.

Anti ban is NOT included in my tool!

I didn't find any 'good' or to my experience working anti ban offsets yet so you are needing to use a other tool/offset to get anti ban!

Originally posted by another user
Known bugs;
Freezes while enabling RPC on another tool(Some tools automaticly enable RPC when enabling certain mods!)

VirusScan:

Download:

Please don't leech this program, atleast credit me when doing so. It's free so don't do stupid things, I could also kept it private!

There are 2 files, the tool and PS3LIB.dll, don't remove PS3LIB.dll or the program won't work anymore.

-XenonLegend
Last edited by XenonLegend ; 09-15-2014 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Working 100%, free REAL FORCE HOST for 1.15, freezing issues might occur!

The following 18 users say thank you to XenonLegend for this useful post:

1austin112, A Friend, Alexis-cs, ANONY420, d4n1ls0n, Franky, HaTeRM4NR33T, imax_pro, ISB_Computers75, justinster, maddog19961998, Marco_Legend, MODZ4FUN420, rodrigovidal, Swaqq, xROccOx
07-30-2014, 07:27 PM #110
XenonLegend
Gym leader
Originally posted by Viper
hey why cant i open the tool im using windows 8........thanks

It works, I tested it on windows 8

Try to run in sandboxie or something and make sure PS3LIB is in the same directory

-XenonLegend
07-30-2014, 08:06 PM #111
justinster
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by XenonLegend View Post
What tool do you use to enable mods I experienced this problem also once but I thought it was just me...

-XenonLegend

tried Mango's tool and COD Elements by rawdog,
07-30-2014, 08:16 PM #112
XenonLegend
Gym leader
Originally posted by Azn View Post
tried Mango's tool and COD Elements by rawdog,

Ok, I'll see if I can try to fix it, sad that I just got it working again and now other problems popping up...

Greetings

-XenonLegend

The following user thanked XenonLegend for this useful post:

mr che
07-30-2014, 08:21 PM #113
justinster
Error… Cat invasion!
Ok, I'll see if I can try to fix it, sad that I just got it working again and now other problems popping up...

Greetings

-XenonLegend

no worries! i noticed that in the latest update, after clicking force host the tool becomes slow and unresponsive almost, like lots of memory is being used
07-31-2014, 04:37 PM #114
Finally I've finished the force host 1.14 rtm tool, it's still a beta version. Meaning it works but there's defintly some glitches/bugs I have to fix!

In the program there is a guide on how to use it and credits list to people who I thank. The program get's you host all the time if you follow instructions explained in the 'how to use' button

The program looks ugly as shit, I know that but my desktop pc broke and I'm saving up for a new one. You really don't want to make a RTM tool on a 512MB ram laptop so congratz to me for doing it haha.

Program looks like this(I know it looks like shit.):

I have windows 7 on the high performance theme that's why it's so gray.

How to use antiban:
Use the original eboot and .self from the 1.14 update.
Disable cfw syscalls using psnpatch stealth.
Boot up ghosts and login from xmb and wait a few seconds, then just use imsoocools tool, connect attach and checkmark enable antiban.

VirusScan:

Download:

Please don't leech this program, atleast credit me when doing so. Or I'll stop updating this !

There are 2 files, the tool and PS3LIB.dll, don't remove PS3LIB.dll or the program won't work anymore.

-XenonLegend

Has anyone tested it?? following the steps..works 100%???
07-31-2014, 05:24 PM #115
justinster
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by d4n1ls0n View Post
Has anyone tested it?? following the steps..works 100%???

yes.. i posted already..
08-06-2014, 10:19 AM #116
XenonLegend
Gym leader
Updated to 1.15, new download link and new virusscan.

Let me know if you freeze while enabling mods, I removed some things so you hopefully won't freeze.

Greetings,

-XenonLegend
08-06-2014, 10:20 AM #117
konpon
Big Sister
Updated to 1.15, new download link and new virusscan.

Let me know if you freeze while enabling mods, I removed some things so you hopefully won't freeze.

Greetings,

-XenonLegend

great work bro, anti ban is work?
08-06-2014, 12:21 PM #118
Anyone tested the antiban for 1.15 on this yet?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo