Post: Real FREE force host 1.15 by XenonLegend and Isbcomputers75!
06-29-2014, 02:01 PM #1
XenonLegend
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Finally I've finished the force host 1.15 rtm tool, it's working really good but you might freeze when enabling some mods, I'll try to fix it ASAP though!

In the program there is a guide on how to use it and credits list to people who I thank. The program get's you host all the time.

Screenshot(Basic GUI, I care about features and stability not design atm ^^);

You must login or register to view this content.

Anti ban is NOT included in my tool!

I didn't find any 'good' or to my experience working anti ban offsets yet so you are needing to use a other tool/offset to get anti ban!

Originally posted by another user
Known bugs;
Freezes while enabling RPC on another tool(Some tools automaticly enable RPC when enabling certain mods!)

VirusScan:

Download:

Please don't leech this program, atleast credit me when doing so. It's free so don't do stupid things, I could also kept it private!

There are 2 files, the tool and PS3LIB.dll, don't remove PS3LIB.dll or the program won't work anymore.

-XenonLegend
Last edited by XenonLegend ; 09-15-2014 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Working 100%, free REAL FORCE HOST for 1.15, freezing issues might occur!

The following 18 users say thank you to XenonLegend for this useful post:

1austin112, A Friend, Alexis-cs, ANONY420, d4n1ls0n, Franky, HaTeRM4NR33T, imax_pro, ISB_Computers75, justinster, maddog19961998, Marco_Legend, MODZ4FUN420, rodrigovidal, Swaqq, xROccOx
09-08-2014, 11:41 AM #146
everything works well but when I'm in the lobby there is no player wich comes in, i have nat typ open so where is the problem? :/
09-09-2014, 03:28 PM #147
Bounty hunter
cant disable the force host, after clicking on disable. i cannot find any game

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo