Post: Real FREE force host 1.15 by XenonLegend and Isbcomputers75!
06-29-2014, 02:01 PM #1
XenonLegend
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Finally I've finished the force host 1.15 rtm tool, it's working really good but you might freeze when enabling some mods, I'll try to fix it ASAP though!

In the program there is a guide on how to use it and credits list to people who I thank. The program get's you host all the time.

Screenshot(Basic GUI, I care about features and stability not design atm ^^);

You must login or register to view this content.

Anti ban is NOT included in my tool!

I didn't find any 'good' or to my experience working anti ban offsets yet so you are needing to use a other tool/offset to get anti ban!

Originally posted by another user
Known bugs;
Freezes while enabling RPC on another tool(Some tools automaticly enable RPC when enabling certain mods!)

VirusScan:

Download:

Please don't leech this program, atleast credit me when doing so. It's free so don't do stupid things, I could also kept it private!

There are 2 files, the tool and PS3LIB.dll, don't remove PS3LIB.dll or the program won't work anymore.

-XenonLegend
Last edited by XenonLegend ; 09-15-2014 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Working 100%, free REAL FORCE HOST for 1.15, freezing issues might occur!

The following 18 users say thank you to XenonLegend for this useful post:

1austin112, A Friend, Alexis-cs, ANONY420, d4n1ls0n, Franky, HaTeRM4NR33T, imax_pro, ISB_Computers75, justinster, maddog19961998, Marco_Legend, MODZ4FUN420, rodrigovidal, Swaqq, xROccOx
06-30-2014, 09:52 AM #29
konpon
Big Sister
Originally posted by XenonLegend View Post
Yes try that.
But you need to click enable force host again right after you are searching a match so like this:

Step1: anti ban and RPC Enable
Step2: Enable Force Host
Step3: Search a Match, and Go to Game Lobby and directly enable force host again
Step4: wait 4 seconds next, press "try to start the game" button.

Greetings,

-XenonLegend

YES, OK. I Understand.
I love Xenon Smile Really Thanks.
06-30-2014, 10:50 AM #30
Moneybird1
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by XenonLegend View Post
Try to run it in sandboxie or restart your computer.

If it still doesn't work sent me a screenshot please. and be sure to have .net framework 4.0 installed.

Greetings,
-XenonLegend

06-30-2014, 10:53 AM #31
imax_pro
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Moneybird1 View Post

thats the same error i get. w8 64bit.
06-30-2014, 11:36 AM #32
XenonLegend
Gym leader
Originally posted by pro View Post
thats the same error i get. w8 64bit.

Make a folder on your desktop and put in PS3LIB and the tool only, if it doesn't work try to download a clean ps3lib for ccapi 2.50 and put it in there.

If nothing of this works then you'll have to wait till the encryption get's updated to work on windows 8 64 bit because it's the encryption fault, sorry for this. Don't you have a other pc to wich you can try the tool on with a other OS?

-XenonLegend
06-30-2014, 12:11 PM #33
just wondering does force host work ~ say if you are in a party of 6 and you are the party leader?.. would this work? or should I do it solo first and then ask friends to join in when I'm inside the game already. anyone care to help me with my dilemna?
06-30-2014, 04:59 PM #34
maddog19961998
Bounty hunter
b cool is it was ready for 1.14 update on windows 7 x64
06-30-2014, 11:07 PM #35
you can stay in a party with friends but you must to be party leader
07-01-2014, 02:17 AM #36
[ATTACH=CONFIG]32249[/ATTACH]

thanks bro... I confirmed this tool work ... :-)
07-01-2014, 07:45 AM #37
XenonLegend
Gym leader
Originally posted by khairie View Post
[ATTACH=CONFIG]32249[/ATTACH]

thanks bro... I confirmed this tool work ... :-)

Thanks man, very happy someone came back to report his experience with the tool Happy

Have a nice day!

Greetings,

-XenonLegend

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo