Post: Real FREE force host 1.15 by XenonLegend and Isbcomputers75!
06-29-2014, 02:01 PM #1
XenonLegend
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Finally I've finished the force host 1.15 rtm tool, it's working really good but you might freeze when enabling some mods, I'll try to fix it ASAP though!

In the program there is a guide on how to use it and credits list to people who I thank. The program get's you host all the time.

Screenshot(Basic GUI, I care about features and stability not design atm ^^);

You must login or register to view this content.

Anti ban is NOT included in my tool!

I didn't find any 'good' or to my experience working anti ban offsets yet so you are needing to use a other tool/offset to get anti ban!

Originally posted by another user
Known bugs;
Freezes while enabling RPC on another tool(Some tools automaticly enable RPC when enabling certain mods!)

VirusScan:

Download:

Please don't leech this program, atleast credit me when doing so. It's free so don't do stupid things, I could also kept it private!

There are 2 files, the tool and PS3LIB.dll, don't remove PS3LIB.dll or the program won't work anymore.

-XenonLegend
Last edited by XenonLegend ; 09-15-2014 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Working 100%, free REAL FORCE HOST for 1.15, freezing issues might occur!

The following 18 users say thank you to XenonLegend for this useful post:

1austin112, A Friend, Alexis-cs, ANONY420, d4n1ls0n, Franky, HaTeRM4NR33T, imax_pro, ISB_Computers75, justinster, maddog19961998, Marco_Legend, MODZ4FUN420, rodrigovidal, Swaqq, xROccOx
07-06-2014, 10:56 AM #74
Arrow_Modz
Can’t trickshot me!
Dont work when i am in a lobby he search a new lobby and again and again
07-06-2014, 08:43 PM #75
maddog19961998
Bounty hunter
hasn't worked since it was made hmm probably just made to steal cid's
07-06-2014, 08:57 PM #76
Originally posted by maddog19961998 View Post
hasn't worked since it was made hmm probably just made to steal cid's

It works but it takes time

The following user thanked ISB_Computers75 for this useful post:

imax_pro
07-07-2014, 12:38 AM #77
Originally posted by XenonLegend View Post
Finally I've finished the force host 1.13 rtm tool, it's still a beta version. Meaning it works but there's defintly some glitches/bugs I have to fix!

In the program there is a guide on how to use it and credits list to people who I thank. The program doesn't get you host always because it doesn't start the game always, hence 'try to start the game'. but it does stop you from joining other lobbies. If you're not the host you will backout from the lobby without doing anything most of the time.

The program looks ugly as shit, I know that but my desktop pc broke and I'm saving up for a new one. You really don't want to make a RTM tool on a 512MB ram laptop so congratz to me for doing it haha.

Program looks like this(I know it looks like shit.):

I have windows 7 on the high performance theme that's why it's so gray.

How to use antiban:
Use the original eboot and .self from the 1.13 update.
Once in multiplayer and you changed mac/psid/console id login from XMB with unbanned Ghost console ID.
Wait a 5 seconds and then connect/attach and enable antiban and click play online. it should have already fetched your profile etc. You should be in a party.

VirusScan:

Download:

Please don't leech this program, atleast credit me when doing so.

There are 2 files, the tool and PS3LIB.dll, don't remove PS3LIB.dll or the program won't work anymore.

-XenonLegend

I try now the tool and no work!
The match doesn't start and the game search allways lobbyes!
Same error as before tool bro...
Can u check and fix it please???
Thanks!

The following user thanked d4n1ls0n for this useful post:

maddog19961998
07-07-2014, 01:58 AM #78
Moneybird1
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by XenonLegend View Post
Finally I've finished the force host 1.13 rtm tool, it's still a beta version. Meaning it works but there's defintly some glitches/bugs I have to fix!

In the program there is a guide on how to use it and credits list to people who I thank. The program doesn't get you host always because it doesn't start the game always, hence 'try to start the game'. but it does stop you from joining other lobbies. If you're not the host you will backout from the lobby without doing anything most of the time.

The program looks ugly as shit, I know that but my desktop pc broke and I'm saving up for a new one. You really don't want to make a RTM tool on a 512MB ram laptop so congratz to me for doing it haha.

Program looks like this(I know it looks like shit.):

I have windows 7 on the high performance theme that's why it's so gray.

How to use antiban:
Use the original eboot and .self from the 1.13 update.
Once in multiplayer and you changed mac/psid/console id login from XMB with unbanned Ghost console ID.
Wait a 5 seconds and then connect/attach and enable antiban and click play online. it should have already fetched your profile etc. You should be in a party.

VirusScan:

Download:

Please don't leech this program, atleast credit me when doing so.

-XenonLegend

can i help
07-07-2014, 02:27 AM #79
imax_pro
Bounty hunter
it works.. i can confirm.. :CEX- Open NAT. people will join. but u have to have a good connection for it to start. i have to open my nat and free up my connection for people to join my game...

i say its a great tool. due to the fact... its the only force host tool out there.

thanks again bro
07-07-2014, 02:34 AM #80
konpon
Big Sister
Originally posted by pro View Post
it works.. i can confirm.. :CEX- Open NAT. people will join. but u have to have a good connection for it to start. i have to open my nat and free up my connection for people to join my game...

i say its a great tool. due to the fact... its the only force host tool out there.

thanks again bro

Work..!? Really?
I have Open Nat Type, but it takes time.
Please tell me your way. Thanks Advice.
07-07-2014, 02:53 AM #81
imax_pro
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by konpon View Post
Work..!? Really?
I have Open Nat Type, but it takes time.
Please tell me your way. Thanks Advice.

BEFORE U SEARCH FOR ANY GAME MODE.
1. HIT FORCE HOST 1 OR 2 TIMES
2. FIND A GAME MODE "i tried TDM"
3. AFTER YOU SELECT TDM NOT 1 SEC LESS U HIT "ENABLE FORCE HOST" AGAIN.
4. THAN RIGHT AFTER... HIT "TRY AND START GAME"... NOTE: "the LOBBY LEADER BOARD will turn gray"

THE GAME WILL START AND THEN BACK YOU OUT TO PRE-GAME LOBBY. JUST WAIT AND PEOPLE WILL JOIN
BE PATIENT.... ITS A BETA... AND EVENTUALLY THE GAME WILL START LIKE ANY NORMAL PRE-GAME LOBBY
Last edited by imax_pro ; 07-07-2014 at 02:56 AM.
07-07-2014, 03:14 AM #82
konpon
Big Sister
Thanks Advice!!!!
but, I have not good English. so, I hope confirmation.
This Way is Right!?

Step1: Enable Force Host (hit 1 or 2)
Step2: I quickly search any game mode (I try TDM)
Step3: hit "Force Host" again
Step4: now hit "try and start game"

Thanks Advice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo