Post: Real FREE force host 1.15 by XenonLegend and Isbcomputers75!
06-29-2014, 02:01 PM #1
XenonLegend
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Finally I've finished the force host 1.15 rtm tool, it's working really good but you might freeze when enabling some mods, I'll try to fix it ASAP though!

In the program there is a guide on how to use it and credits list to people who I thank. The program get's you host all the time.

Screenshot(Basic GUI, I care about features and stability not design atm ^^);

You must login or register to view this content.

Anti ban is NOT included in my tool!

I didn't find any 'good' or to my experience working anti ban offsets yet so you are needing to use a other tool/offset to get anti ban!

Originally posted by another user
Known bugs;
Freezes while enabling RPC on another tool(Some tools automaticly enable RPC when enabling certain mods!)

VirusScan:

Download:

Please don't leech this program, atleast credit me when doing so. It's free so don't do stupid things, I could also kept it private!

There are 2 files, the tool and PS3LIB.dll, don't remove PS3LIB.dll or the program won't work anymore.

-XenonLegend
Last edited by XenonLegend ; 09-15-2014 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Working 100%, free REAL FORCE HOST for 1.15, freezing issues might occur!

The following 18 users say thank you to XenonLegend for this useful post:

1austin112, A Friend, Alexis-cs, ANONY420, d4n1ls0n, Franky, HaTeRM4NR33T, imax_pro, ISB_Computers75, justinster, maddog19961998, Marco_Legend, MODZ4FUN420, rodrigovidal, Swaqq, xROccOx
06-29-2014, 02:44 PM #2
konpon
Big Sister
Originally posted by XenonLegend View Post
Finally I've finished the force host 1.13 rtm tool, it's still a beta version. Meaning it works but there's defintly some glitches/bugs I have to fix!

In the program there is a guide on how to use it and credits list to people who I thank. The program doesn't get you host always because it doesn't start the game always, hence 'try to start the game'. but it does stop you from joining other lobbies. If you're not the host you will backout from the lobby without doing anything most of the time.

The program looks ugly as shit, I know that but my desktop pc broke and I'm saving up for a new one. You really don't want to make a RTM tool on a 512MB ram laptop so congratz to me for doing it haha.

Program looks like this(I know it looks like shit.):

I have windows 7 on the high performance theme that's why it's so gray.

How to use antiban:
Use the original eboot and .self from the 1.13 update.
Once in multiplayer and you changed mac/psid/console id login from XMB with unbanned Ghost console ID.
Wait a 5 seconds and then connect/attach and enable antiban and click play online. it should have already fetched your profile etc. You should be in a party.

VirusScan:

Download:

Please don't leech this program, atleast credit me when doing so.

There are 3 files, the tool, PS3LIB and zip.dll, don't remove zip.dll or PS3LIB.dll or the program won't work anymore.

-XenonLegend

Windows7 64bit File Not Open.
06-29-2014, 03:02 PM #3
maddog19961998
Bounty hunter
SOMEBODY confirm this then i'll try I dnt have extra cids
06-29-2014, 03:12 PM #4
A Friend
League Champion
Finally I've finished the force host 1.13 rtm tool, it's still a beta version. Meaning it works but there's defintly some glitches/bugs I have to fix!

In the program there is a guide on how to use it and credits list to people who I thank. The program doesn't get you host always because it doesn't start the game always, hence 'try to start the game'. but it does stop you from joining other lobbies. If you're not the host you will backout from the lobby without doing anything most of the time.

The program looks ugly as shit, I know that but my desktop pc broke and I'm saving up for a new one. You really don't want to make a RTM tool on a 512MB ram laptop so congratz to me for doing it haha.

How to use antiban:
Once in multiplayer and you changed mac/psid/console id login from XMB with unbanned Ghost console ID.
Wait a 5 seconds and then connect/attach and enable antiban and click play online. it should have already fetched your profile etc. You should be in a party.

VirusScan:

Download:

There are 3 files, the tool, PS3LIB and zip.dll, don't remove zip.dll or PS3LIB.dll or the program won't work anymore.

-XenonLegend

doesnt open windows 7 64 bit
06-29-2014, 03:28 PM #5
It works if u are able to open it. I was in a lobby and he was host
06-29-2014, 03:43 PM #6
can u add for dex? thanks... :-)
06-29-2014, 04:18 PM #7
XenonLegend
Gym leader
Originally posted by A
doesnt open windows 7 64 bit

I'll try to fix this, it's probably due the encryption

Originally posted by konpon View Post
Windows7 64bit File Not Open.

I'll try to fix this, it's probably due the encryption

Originally posted by khairie View Post
can u add for dex? thanks... :-)

Just install CCAPI 2.50 on your ps3 and you can use this,

Let me know how it works out for you guys!

-XenonLegend
06-29-2014, 06:09 PM #8

How to use antiban:

VirusScan:

Download:

-XenonLegend

When I try to open the tool.. I received this error!
Link ---> You must login or register to view this content.

I have Windows 7 Ultimate X64
06-29-2014, 06:11 PM #9
windows 8 64x dont open
06-29-2014, 06:35 PM #10
Moneybird1
Can’t trickshot me!

How to use antiban:

VirusScan:

Download:

-XenonLegend

do u have skype?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo