Post: [Release/1.16] Ghost [Advance Tool] W/ Force Host + Extinction Cex + Dex CCAPI 2.70
04-18-2017, 07:08 AM #1
SuperHQ
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Call Of Duty: Ghost [Advancer Tool] Code & Design By Super

Few people bug me to make Ghost tool with more available options so here we go!

This tool may not be "The Best" out there but hay is "FREE" and has many options you can fuck with!

Support CCAPI: 2.70+
Console Type: Cex+Dex
PS3: Jailbroken PS3
Game: Ghost

~[Non-Host]~
============
- 24 available options for non host mod. --> be sure to "Enable RPC" to use some dvar non host
================================================== ===============================================
-MP Stat + Extinction
- Name + Clan + Class
- Etc......

Home Image:
You must login or register to view this content.

Video Of The Tool

1/61 False Detection

Counter Error after connect with ccapi?
Here a soulution:
- After connect to tool and when you try to attach, error will pop say " YOU NEED TO BE IN GAME TO ATTACH". If you get this hover over TMAPI and select it. Now don't do anything just go back and select CCAPI again and connect & attach. you should be good!

ENJOY <3

Check Out Another Great Tool By You must login or register to view this content.

CREDITS:
================================================== ==
- Eddic Mac [Force-Host]

-Notorious [some of his offsets update by One]

-Rawdog [some dvars ]

-Choco [Original RPC]

-mango_knife - [Some stuff from his 1.14 thread]

-A-d-v-a-n-c--e-r - [Soldier EXP offsets]

-Swaqq [Addresses]

- My Self

- K51 [Very HelpFul]

[/CENTER]
Last edited by SuperHQ ; 04-28-2017 at 06:20 AM.

The following 6 users say thank you to SuperHQ for this useful post:

danisagrado98, Eddie Mac, Krrish Lobbyman, MOD-RuLeZ, slayerdokpta, SoloHoster
04-22-2017, 03:21 AM #11
S63
Space Ninja
Originally posted by SuperHQ View Post
Thx man. and about that error ik. the only solution is hover to tmapi and select it and go back and select ccapi again and connect and attach it should work . Other than that is not bad tool :P

just try to help out community. I can fix it instead of having RadioBtn but not much time Happy

No what i mean is i could probably help so u dont get this error u got skype?
04-22-2017, 03:47 AM #12
SuperHQ
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by S63 View Post
No what i mean is i could probably help so u dont get this error u got skype?

yes i do. im not much on skype much anymore.. (Project.x17)
04-22-2017, 05:59 AM #13
SuperHQ
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by XxBlud23xX View Post
Thanks again, your address thread was very helpful! I will try this because my current RPC takes like 20 seconds to enable. And I understand that you don't have time to make a menu, I barely have time to do anything with school, work, and college prep, the only time I get a significant amount of work done is on weekends.

Thanks for the RPCEnable. will try to updating when have time. about that error yeah after you connect with ccapi and when you try attach it give error like not attach it at all. The only solution I can think of rt now is, when that happen select tmapi btn and go back to ccapi connect and attach again. Smile
04-28-2017, 01:00 PM #14
S63
Space Ninja
Thanks again, your address thread was very helpful! I will try this because my current RPC takes like 20 seconds to enable. And I understand that you don't have time to make a menu, I barely have time to do anything with school, work, and college prep, the only time I get a significant amount of work done is on weekends.

Yo you got skype? Also if your rpc takes 20 seconds to load then im guessing your using chocos rpc, the reason chocos takes so long is because it has to find the address instead of the address already being there
04-28-2017, 01:06 PM #15
XxBlud23xX
< ^ > < ^ >
Yo you got skype? Also if your rpc takes 20 seconds to load then im guessing your using chocos rpc, the reason chocos takes so long is because it has to find the address instead of the address already being there

Yeah, Brandon.alex65. And I chose chocos I meant to put the one you have in but I completely forgot I'll do it this weekend though Smile
04-28-2017, 09:37 PM #16
S63
Space Ninja
Yeah, Brandon.alex65. And I chose chocos I meant to put the one you have in but I completely forgot I'll do it this weekend though Smile

If u need anything its just easier to talk on skype instead of spamming the shit out of this thread
04-28-2017, 09:42 PM #17
XxBlud23xX
< ^ > < ^ >
If u need anything its just easier to talk on skype instead of spamming the shit out of this thread

Okay, thanks
06-17-2017, 07:08 AM #18
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
Originally posted by SuperHQ View Post

Call Of Duty: Ghost [Advancer Tool] Code & Design By Super

Few people bug me to make Ghost tool with more available options so here we go!

This tool may not be "The Best" out there but hay is "FREE" and has many options you can fuck with!

Support CCAPI: 2.70+
Console Type: Cex+Dex
PS3: Jailbroken PS3
Game: Ghost

~[Non-Host]~
============
- 24 available options for non host mod. --> be sure to "Enable RPC" to use some dvar non host
================================================== ===============================================
-MP Stat + Extinction
- Name + Clan + Class
- Etc......

Home Image:

Video Of The Tool

1/61 False Detection

Counter Error after connect with ccapi?
Here a soulution:
- After connect to tool and when you try to attach, error will pop say " YOU NEED TO BE IN GAME TO ATTACH". If you get this hover over TMAPI and select it. Now don't do anything just go back and select CCAPI again and connect & attach. you should be good!

ENJOY <3

Check Out Another Great Tool By You must login or register to view this content.

CREDITS:
================================================== ==
- Eddic Mac [Force-Host]

-Notorious [some of his offsets update by One]

-Rawdog [some dvars ]

-Choco [Original RPC]

-mango_knife - [Some stuff from his 1.14 thread]

-A-d-v-a-n-c--e-r - [Soldier EXP offsets]

-Swaqq [Addresses]

- My Self

- K51 [Very HelpFul]

[/CENTER][/QUOTE]

extinction stats dont work nuthing changes when i set i connect and attach correct
08-27-2017, 10:39 PM #19
HYX
Save Point
I can't get extinction prestige to work?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo