11-13-2013, 02:42 PM #1
Default Avatar
Dylan
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As far as I know, there is no squad point infection yet; and what everyone is considering a squad point infection, it is not. It's simply just giving you squad points that you had missed out on when skipping levels via xp lobbies.

ie: joined xp lobby at level 30 and leveled to 60(same prestige), you play normal and you'll constantly earn a squad point per kill until you caught up with the squad points you did not earn from level 30 to 60

Now plz stop with the squad point infection bullcrap :wub:

Sent from my iPhone using You must login or register to view this content. - now Free

The following 3 users say thank you to Dylan for this useful post:

Asian, Defeat, KeGeeST123
11-13-2013, 04:48 PM #2
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by Apple
As far as I know, there is no squad point infection yet; and what everyone is considering a squad point infection, it is not. It's simply just giving you squad points that you had missed out on when skipping levels via xp lobbies.

ie: joined xp lobby at level 30 and leveled to 60(same prestige), you play normal and you'll constantly earn a squad point per kill until you caught up with the squad points you did not earn from level 30 to 60

Now plz stop with the squad point infection bullcrap :wub:

Sent from my iPhone using You must login or register to view this content. - now Free

yea you are right bro i tested it bro i got 4 levels one kill left then done legit lobby n it stops once the squad points have caught up with your level theres no such thing as squad point infection
11-14-2013, 06:10 AM #3
I hosted a Xp Lobby, and ever since then everyone that was involved receives at least one squad point per kill, assest, capture anything . It wont go away even after console shut down and everything. Its crazy, I cant figure that one out lol. I would definitely call that a infection
11-14-2013, 06:46 AM #4
BLiNDzZ
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by turboegftw View Post
I hosted a Xp Lobby, and ever since then everyone that was involved receives at least one squad point per kill, assest, capture anything . It wont go away even after console shut down and everything. Its crazy, I cant figure that one out lol. I would definitely call that a infection

An Infection would be reset after the console shutdown, or after exiting Multiplayer.
11-14-2013, 08:22 AM #5
I know that is what I thought, but I'm serious wont go away lmao. Craziest thing ever..
11-16-2013, 01:07 AM #6
Default Avatar
Dylan
Originally posted by turboegftw View Post
I know that is what I thought, but I'm serious wont go away lmao. Craziest thing ever..

Just need to earn all the squad points you skipped as if you were to earn them within those levels

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo