Post: Hidden map For Those That Don't Know. {Online Tut!!} {Updated}
12-15-2013, 02:12 AM #1
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
for the hidden map "character room" just start a private match and go in to a tool with "cbuf_addtext" and with the cbuf_addtext just type ui_mapname "mp_character_room" then hit "send" end the game and hit start once you see the modded map!

Have Fun!!!

PS: If how to do this has been posted then close it. but i have not seen it posted on this site so here it is.

Video Of The Map:

Credits:
Tustin25- For the video, and of course not telling people how to do it.
Anera- For that great tool.
eddie mac- For telling me what to do.

For Online Use You Must Have A ForceHost Eboot And Change The Map In Pre Game Lobby Through Cbuf_addtext And You Will Play It Online..
Last edited by xTc ; 12-18-2013 at 06:23 PM.

The following 17 users say thank you to xTc for this useful post:

-SuperMan, /SneakerStreet/, Eddie Mac, JordanCarr, BaSs_HaXoR, BroIDontMod, Creepzoid 0___0, DeZiiReHasSwag, FallofReach, Mythusala, ozzy21, Swifter, theDARKNESS127, ThePaaqoHD, xIDAFG
12-15-2013, 02:16 AM #2
xIDAFG
Banned
Nice!! Looks Nice, Im Going Test It Happy

The following user thanked xIDAFG for this useful post:

xTc
12-15-2013, 02:21 AM #3
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Originally posted by Sean
Nice!! Looks Nice, Im Going Test It Happy

don't have to much fun Happy

The following 2 users say thank you to xTc for this useful post:

-SuperMan, Maty360414
12-15-2013, 03:09 AM #4
biorn
Haxor!
What's offset are for 1.06?
12-15-2013, 03:14 AM #5
nice find

The following user thanked Creepzoid 0___0 for this useful post:

xTc
12-15-2013, 06:53 AM #6
TwoTalented
NextGenUpdate Elite
Very cool!

The following user thanked TwoTalented for this useful post:

xTc
12-15-2013, 09:28 AM #7
Masta X
Do a barrel roll!
cool find dude

The following user thanked Masta X for this useful post:

xTc
12-15-2013, 02:44 PM #8
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Originally posted by Masta
cool find dude

Thanks, I have some other cool things like this like another map that starts but when i spawn i freeze.
Originally posted by TwoTalented View Post
Very cool!

Thanks, I have some other cool things like this like another map that starts but when i spawn i freeze.
Originally posted by V View Post
nice find

Originally posted by biorn View Post
What's offset are for 1.06?

Not offsets. i'm using cbuf_addtext in a tool that supports 1.05. now you will need cbuf_addtext in a tool that supports 1.06. and in that tool and in the cbuf_addtext just type in the following... ui_mapname "mp_character_room" then hit send, end the game and you will see the modded map just hit start and you did it.
12-15-2013, 07:17 PM #9
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by xTc
for the hidden map "character room" just start a private match and go in to a tool with "cbuf_addtext" and with the cbuf_addtext just type ui_mapname "mp_character_room" then hit "send" end the game and hit start once you see the modded map!

Have Fun!!!

PS: If how to do this has been posted then close it. but i have not seen it posted on this site so here it is.

Video Of The Map:

Credits:
Tustin25- For the video, and of course not telling people how to do it.
Anera- For that great tool.

I thanked the thread cause you are trying to help people out but tell me how did you find this? Not Happy or Sad oh yeah me...
12-16-2013, 03:18 AM #10
Ah what other map?

Originally posted by xTc

Not offsets. i'm using cbuf_addtext in a tool that supports 1.05. now you will need cbuf_addtext in a tool that supports 1.06. and in that tool and in the cbuf_addtext just type in the following... ui_mapname "mp_character_room" then hit send, end the game and you will see the modded map just hit start and you did it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo