02-05-2014, 07:54 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok, I Grabbed an Flashing name Code, and i converted it to Cex/Dex + Edit It, To make it Very Easier!

Note: *Things* = TextBox, Timer, 2 Radio Buttons (I dont want to writte alot)

1) Create The *Things* On The Program!

2) Call the Radio Buttons: Flashing ON & Flashing OFF

3) You must login or register to view this content., You Will Find The Needed Codes for each *Thing*

4) Double Click Each *Thing* and Copy + paste the Code in The link where it goes
Example: You must login or register to view this content.

5) Replace Game Offset with the Name Change Offset That You want, You must login or register to view this content.

6) Replace The GameFinalName with the game that you are doing
Example: If You Are doing ghost, put GhostFinalName

7) After That You Are Done. You Suppose To Know How It work! If You Type Something in the TextBox It will
Change on the game and if you press Flash On It will start Fashing!

Cool Man (aka Tustin) A: If You Are Doing a All COD's Tool You'll Need To Change The Numbers of each Thing:
Example: If You did a Ghost Flashing Part Already and you want to do MW3 You Need to Make
Again The *Things* Then Change TextBox1 For Texbox2, etc.

Cool Man (aka Tustin) B: Another Thing is that if You already did one Part for ghost and you want another part for mw3, You need To
Delete the: bool AutoFlashingEnabled; & byte[] NameSet; and leave the string GameFinalName; and change it to
MW3

My Channel: You must login or register to view this content.
My Website: You must login or register to view this content.
My Skype: MakingModz
If You Dont Understand this, well You dont know how to C#, So dont come to me asking to show You C#, I can help a little bit, But Not from start!
Last edited by MakingModz ; 05-19-2014 at 05:03 AM.

The following user groaned MakingModz for this awful post:

S63
02-05-2014, 08:20 PM #2
i know a easier way ..
06-14-2016, 11:24 AM #3
frgt
Gobble
fusion da name donne ton code flash name stp

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo