Post: ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴅᴜᴛʏ ɢʜᴏsᴛs prestige ᴅᴜᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ɢʟɪᴛᴄʜ 1.07 by ERWINISBOOS
02-08-2014, 09:13 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); VIDEO Tutorial:

Written Tutorial:

First of i have a cfw myself, this is for the ofw users that want to be able to duplicate their own accounts!
You need 3 account to do the glitch. First one is the host, second is the account from witch your getting the prestige & third is the account your getting the prestige on. Also 2 controllers.

So with the host account you go online and with the 2nd controller you sign in with the second account (the one your getting the prestige from). Then you search for a game and back out.

With the second controller you press O (Don't know for xbox) to quit and you sign back in with the 3rd account.

This 3rd account will now be the exact copy of the 2nd account. All will be copied so if the account your copying from is modded, then you'll get all the mods with it.

Last go play a game online with the host account and the new account(3rd), you'll be splitscreen. Let game start, play for few seconds then back out and you will be sure it stick.

The following 3 users say thank you to UpH | ERWIN for this useful post:

Edgee, MODZ4FUN420, Power Match

The following 5 users groaned at UpH | ERWIN for this awful post:

EG6, Esker, Flappy Bird, Maty360414, Dacoco
02-10-2014, 03:40 PM #2
Can i have a 10TH prestige acc PM me plz
02-10-2014, 10:30 PM #3
mjmbrandon
I am error
cn u help me with account man
02-10-2014, 10:55 PM #4
GangDePlot
KeBeCkErZ
Looks like you copied and paste my written tutorial of the glitch. You could a least give credit to who you took it from

The following 2 users say thank you to GangDePlot for this useful post:

Flappy Bird, Power Match

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo