02-23-2014, 06:13 PM #1
ENCR7PT
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); :derp::derp:DEX ONLY! Working On CEX Method...[/SIZE]:derp::derp:

I know Anti Ban gets annoying when it freezes so ive been testing ways to get around this, so first you want to load Ghosts offline. Then you want to go to Extinction instead of multiplayer. Hit Anti Ban and Sign In at the same time. Wait 10 seconds or so and then hit Play Online on Extinction , now you can go to multiplay and should work fine. I found another way and i will make a tutorial on it later Upside Down Happy hope this helps you guys. Any problems or need help please skype me and i will help, pm me for skype Upside Down Happy

TiphatTiphatTiphatTiphatTiphatTiphatTiphatTiphatTiphat

UPDATED TUTORIAL

Step 1: Start Ghosts Offline[/SIZE]

Step 2: Go To Extinction Instead Of Multiplayer[/SIZE]

Step 3: Wait 30 Seconds Before Doing Anything[/SIZE]

Step 4: After 30 Seconds Hit (Anti Ban) (Cheat Protection) On Whatever Tool You Are Using[/SIZE]

Step 5: Try To Sign In As Quick As Possible[/SIZE]

Now You Should Be Good For A Long Time , Highest Time I Played Was Up To 11 Hours Until It Froze. Hope This Works For You As Its Been Working For Lots Of People , Also Thanks For All The Support (;[/SIZE]

TiphatTiphatTiphatTiphatTiphatTiphatTiphatTiphatTiphat
Last edited by ENCR7PT ; 03-02-2014 at 12:11 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to ENCR7PT for this useful post:

A_Gen_Fiasco, ImSooCool, Lulu_tk, marioju, RatchetBooty, xXx-.-Moder

The following 3 users groaned at ENCR7PT for this awful post:

Eddie Mac, INSAN3LY_D34TH, xProvXKiller
03-05-2014, 03:06 AM #65
No problem ENCR7PT. Sorry if I wrote too much on your page. Didn't realize where I posted it when civic asked me a question. Your method works for me pretty well also in conjoined with that I'm already using. Would be nice if we could figure out to completely disable DW or IW, I'd really like to look at it in IDA and Olly to see what it's really doing, but I'm sure someone is already doing that. If anything comes up I'll keep you posted. Thanks again for your help as well.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo