03-11-2014, 01:14 AM #1
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Well I think Activision has had enough, and as you all know we do have people that work for activision on our forums and they lurk on everyone's tool, so they know about "anti ban" But now they're simply banning console id's. 5 members including me have been console id banned off of ghosts today, even when using anti ban. I'm not trying to complain as I can get another cid, but I'm just warning all the people that haven't been cid banned. :yes: Maybe it's just a fluke? I'm not sure, share your thoughts in the comments :p
03-11-2014, 01:36 AM #11
I don't know that feel, i play offline :fa:

The following 3 users say thank you to Bad Luck Brian for this useful post:

SC58, Taylors Bish
03-11-2014, 01:38 AM #12
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
Originally posted by Bad

I play offline like 90% of the time, but this time I was testing something in private match with my friend tears
03-11-2014, 01:43 AM #13
br0wniiez
Yung Chico
..Activision continues to learn from Rockstar

The following 2 users say thank you to br0wniiez for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, RatchetBooty
03-11-2014, 01:45 AM #14
KevinWinterX
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by RatchetBooty View Post
Well I think Activision has had enough, and as you all know we do have people that work for activision on our forums and they lurk on everyone's tool, so they know about "anti ban" But now they're simply banning console id's. 5 members including me have been console id banned off of ghosts today, even when using anti ban. I'm not trying to complain as I can get another cid, but I'm just warning all the people that haven't been cid banned. :yes: Maybe it's just a fluke? I'm not sure, share your thoughts in the comments :p

Yea i got console ban to got to change my mac address now ;/
03-11-2014, 01:48 AM #15
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
Originally posted by KevinWinterX View Post
Yea i got console ban to got to change my mac address now ;/

It's a Console ban, why are you changing your mac address? It's not a mac address ban, you have to change your cid now.
03-11-2014, 01:48 AM #16
Takerluke
Do a barrel roll!

I got CID Banned too, got a new mac and CID changed using Sen enabler but im still banned I don't get it? Could I have some advice on what im doing wrong? maybe reset the ps3 and run all programs again
03-11-2014, 01:50 AM #17
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
Originally posted by Takerluke View Post
I got CID Banned too, got a new mac and CID changed using Sen enabler but im still banned I don't get it? Could I have some advice on what im doing wrong? maybe reset the ps3 and run all programs again

Hmmm, everytime you turn off your PS3 your CID gets reset to its original. You have to change your CID each time you turn on your PS3.
03-11-2014, 01:51 AM #18
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Bad

Same here man lmfao

The following 2 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

Bad Luck Brian,
03-11-2014, 02:04 AM #19
ErasedDev
Climbing up the ladder
just nop all the functions in the game and you wont get ban :derp:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo