03-11-2014, 01:14 AM #1
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Well I think Activision has had enough, and as you all know we do have people that work for activision on our forums and they lurk on everyone's tool, so they know about "anti ban" But now they're simply banning console id's. 5 members including me have been console id banned off of ghosts today, even when using anti ban. I'm not trying to complain as I can get another cid, but I'm just warning all the people that haven't been cid banned. :yes: Maybe it's just a fluke? I'm not sure, share your thoughts in the comments :p
03-11-2014, 02:05 AM #20
Takerluke
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Takerluke View Post
I got CID Banned too, got a new mac and CID changed using Sen enabler but im still banned I don't get it? Could I have some advice on what im doing wrong? maybe reset the ps3 and run all programs again

Thank you your reply, so shall I turn off my console and spoof my console ID and mac again? Smile
03-11-2014, 02:07 AM #21
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
Originally posted by Takerluke View Post
Thank you your reply, so shall I turn off my console and spoof my console ID and mac again? Smile

No thats not what I meant, you don't have to change your mac address because it's not a mac address ban(I hope not) It's simply a CID ban, change your cid and go on ghosts, tell me if you're able to go on.
03-11-2014, 02:08 AM #22
ErasedDev
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Bad
I don't know that feel, i play offline :fa:

I barely play ghost on PS3 anymore , I play with my PS4 online and it's way better than offline , there's no fun in that for me xD
03-11-2014, 02:10 AM #23
Takerluke
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by RatchetBooty View Post
No thats not what I meant, you don't have to change your mac address because it's not a mac address ban(I hope not) It's simply a CID ban, change your cid and go on ghosts, tell me if you're able to go on.

Sure thing, thanks again for the reply
03-11-2014, 02:14 AM #24
konpon
Big Sister
Well I think Activision has had enough, and as you all know we do have people that work for activision on our forums and they lurk on everyone's tool, so they know about "anti ban" But now they're simply banning console id's. 5 members including me have been console id banned off of ghosts today, even when using anti ban. I'm not trying to complain as I can get another cid, but I'm just warning all the people that haven't been cid banned. :yes: Maybe it's just a fluke? I'm not sure, share your thoughts in the comments :p

um...., YES, OK.
First, Sorry Little English.

Now CoD G, Private Console ID Login, 1 Risk??
and, PSID, MAC Addres is Ban Risk? or Safe?

Please tell me, Thanks Guy.
Last edited by konpon ; 03-11-2014 at 02:28 AM.
03-11-2014, 02:25 AM #25
M33-_-Firmware
Bounty hunter
It's just a CID ban, it said "The console device has been banned off of ghost server" or something like that for me, so if you change you're cid you're good :yes:

Confirmed, spoofed my console id to a new one and I am able to sign in again.
03-11-2014, 02:27 AM #26
Takerluke
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Firmware View Post

That's odd, I spoofed mine and no such luck, maybe the ID was banned from ghosts before I used it? oh well at least theres hope
03-11-2014, 02:28 AM #27
Originally posted by Firmware View Post

What CFW are you on? and are you randomizing your CID or just entering a different working CID?
03-11-2014, 02:34 AM #28
Takerluke
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by druss016 View Post
What CFW are you on? and are you randomizing your CID or just entering a different working CID?

Would like to know this too

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo