03-11-2014, 01:14 AM #1
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Well I think Activision has had enough, and as you all know we do have people that work for activision on our forums and they lurk on everyone's tool, so they know about "anti ban" But now they're simply banning console id's. 5 members including me have been console id banned off of ghosts today, even when using anti ban. I'm not trying to complain as I can get another cid, but I'm just warning all the people that haven't been cid banned. :yes: Maybe it's just a fluke? I'm not sure, share your thoughts in the comments :p
03-11-2014, 01:15 AM #2
yep, mine just got banned too. good thing i wasnt actually using my real console id.
03-11-2014, 01:19 AM #3
james MKA
Do a barrel roll!
my CID has been banned for 2 months now but i just patch over and randomize my id boom I'm back in like a boss lol
03-11-2014, 01:19 AM #4
Originally posted by RatchetBooty View Post
Well I think Activision has had enough, and as you all know we do have people that work for activision on our forums and they lurk on everyone's tool, so they know about "anti ban" But now they're simply banning console id's. 5 members including me have been console id banned off of ghosts today, even when using anti ban. I'm not trying to complain as I can get another cid, but I'm just warning all the people that haven't been cid banned. :yes: Maybe it's just a fluke? I'm not sure, share your thoughts in the comments :p

Even when using Anti-Ban?
03-11-2014, 01:23 AM #5
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
Originally posted by LeftViolatedMe View Post
Even when using Anti-Ban?

Yup lol, I was using anti ban with the other 4 people, (I'm guessing everyone uses anti ban by now) and then boom, it says my console device has been banned off of ghosts. And it's all happening today, So if you don't have a spare cid I suggest to wait for something to come out, idk.
03-11-2014, 01:24 AM #6
aIex
Grunt
No we log in to ghosts without anti ban ..

Sure this is just a CID ban and not a MAC address issue as it has been, was with other games?
03-11-2014, 01:25 AM #7
Yup lol, I was using anti ban with the other 4 people, (I'm guessing everyone uses anti ban by now) and then boom, it says my console device has been banned off of ghosts. And it's all happening today, So if you don't have a spare cid I suggest to wait for something to come out, idk.

Good thing I haven't gotten on ghosts today tears
03-11-2014, 01:27 AM #8
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
Originally posted by jaydee187 View Post
No we log in to ghosts without anti ban ..

Sure this is just a CID ban and not a MAC address issue as it has been, was with other games?

It's just a CID ban, it said "The console device has been banned off of ghost server" or something like that for me, so if you change you're cid you're good :yes:
03-11-2014, 01:31 AM #9
iDon
I’m too L33T
yea mine has bene banned, any way I can get my dex back online ? how do I get a new cid? anybody ?
03-11-2014, 01:32 AM #10
$ticky
Banned

Just randomize your PSID everytime you go on Ghosts and wah la.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo