01-09-2015, 06:19 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); user not elite anymore.
Last edited by Black Panther ; 04-09-2015 at 04:19 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to OLDSCHOOLMODZHD for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, One, A6shRkm, adel-naly, ImPiffHD, Jay NaStY,

The following user groaned OLDSCHOOLMODZHD for this awful post:

01-09-2015, 07:42 AM #2
John Leepe
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by OLDSCHOOLMODZHD View Post
You must login or register to view this content.
Frost Engine Non host menu
Hello there NGU today I am going to be starting sales for my mod menu so if you are interested in buying please feel free to contact me on skype(HATERSXGONNAHATE). The menu costs $15 for Advanced Warfare and $10 for Ghosts, and soon $10 for BlackOps II.

Video:

Thanks to RatchetBooty for helping test, and SkullModz for testing the menu for bugs.

good luck with sales m8

stay frosty :y:
01-09-2015, 07:55 AM #3
Originally posted by 420cow View Post
good luck with sales m8

stay frosty :y:

thanks lol
01-11-2015, 08:24 AM #4
I could make you a proper sales thread design if you provide me a copy, LMK.
01-14-2015, 04:56 AM #5
Hello there NGU today I am going to be starting sales for my mod menu so if you are interested in buying please feel free to contact me on skype(HATERSXGONNAHATE). The menu costs $15 for Advanced Warfare and $10 for Ghosts, and soon $10 for BlackOps II.

Video:

Thanks to RatchetBooty for helping test, and SkullModz for testing the menu for bugs.

is the pc because this doesn't look like a console menu
01-14-2015, 05:01 AM #6
Originally posted by hacking247 View Post
is the pc because this doesn't look like a console menu

nope its for ps3 Smile
01-16-2015, 01:45 AM #7
Default Avatar
STVBDKD

Video:

wow really release for free WTF is wrong with people these days oh yeah i try the none host aim bot on BO2 it sucks when you aim at someone in front of you it aims at someone other person.
01-16-2015, 02:25 AM #8
Originally posted by STVBDKD View Post
wow really release for free WTF is wrong with people these days oh yeah i try the none host aim bot on BO2 it sucks when you aim at someone in front of you it aims at someone other person.

what lol
01-18-2015, 11:32 PM #9
thahitcrew
Gym leader
Just so everyone knows this does not come with a Anit Ban! i have bought it and i was banned within 3 minutes. The ony way you can use this menu and not get banned is with a rtm tool... im NOT trying to hate OLDSCHOOLMODZ im just trying to let other people know so they dont get mad or something before they buy it:P and also you should add within this thread there isnt a antiban
Last edited by thahitcrew ; 01-18-2015 at 11:32 PM. Reason: i spelled something wrong lol
01-19-2015, 12:35 AM #10
iAlmiightyHD
Save Point
i Added You On skype to buy @ iAlmiightyHD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo