02-08-2015, 12:41 PM #1
MegaMister
Former Mega Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hello guys,

here Mega,finally today i'm here for release my private mod menu called 'Sapphire', it's like a beta because 7-8 modz doesn't work (like super speed, ecc..) but anyway i hope you like it. Also i'm working on my other project on MW3 (Antheom V1) but i can't continue it for now because i'm busy like everyday with the school or with my private life. Anyway here on the bottom i've make just a preview of the menu! I've used a style like MW2 (1.11) mod menus!

Video:

You must login or register to view this content.

Credits:

MegaMister
OLDSCHOOLMODZHD
Shark
BLB

The following 42 users say thank you to MegaMister for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, A6shRkm, Albus, AsO GaMeR, Bad Luck Brian, BedWetting, boss123, dah, devilboy222, Exelo, Father Luckeyy, FusionIsDaName, popcornmods, GFM, iNDMx, koekiemonstarr2, Marvel0666, matrx5530, Maty360414, MJ_Bradford187, Mx444, Obitoobi, One, Pianist Prodigy, playboiiy1996, Rezqaazify, Saint Goofy, basshead4ever, Swaqq, TheDoctor MoDz, This_Is_My_Life, TotalModzHD, wajdi9, Weedfarmer4you, winnerway, xMrJR, xNIGHTMAREM0DZx, xSynthmodz, xXGRIM_REAPERXx, PCNS07, zRayz-
04-06-2017, 07:35 PM #173
Originally posted by Dr.
You must login or register to view this content. download this and use my eboot with his menu rename the sprx too ( Mega_Ghost ) and you wont get banned guranteed i been using my eboots and different sprx and frost engine non host aimbot sprx and i never get banned enjoy gaming Smile

im using megas sprx, and frost engine eboot that you just put the link up too. Is this correct?
04-06-2017, 07:37 PM #174
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by REAPERXx View Post
im using megas sprx, and frost engine eboot that you just put the link up too. Is this correct?

You can use any eboot just rename it to whatever the sprx plugin calls it for

The following user thanked Father Luckeyy for this useful post:

xXGRIM_REAPERXx
04-06-2017, 07:46 PM #175
Originally posted by Dr.
You can use any eboot just rename it to whatever the sprx plugin calls it for[/

how do i know what it calls it for im confused to what you meant. how do i rename the eboot?
04-17-2017, 05:48 PM #176
snos2
Banned
why is it every menu released never tells you the button combo to open ,
05-11-2017, 11:42 PM #177
Why did I just get banned right away, I miss somthing here? I downloaded the EBOOT and SPRX put both where needed, went to go online and was instantly banned before I could figure out the button combo to open the menu. Does this menu not work anymore?
07-01-2017, 12:46 PM #178
xR4mP
Gobble
how can i open the mod menu Smile
07-10-2017, 09:00 PM #179
zBiLLyBoyy
Save Point
I cant see the options when i open it.. When i press x and x again i get GODMOD but mainmods usw i cant see
07-10-2017, 11:10 PM #180
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by zBiLLyBoyy View Post
I cant see the options when i open it.. When i press x and x again i get GODMOD but mainmods usw i cant see

To open the menu I believe its either " Knife + L1 ". Sorry i havnt used this menu in ages
07-11-2017, 02:10 AM #181
MR.MCGOO
Gym leader
R3 To open R1 L1 To scroll and X to select and Square to close. but this menu freezes up and to close it just switch team or quit. but then it never loads up again:( idk.. anyone else have problems using?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo