09-08-2015, 02:02 PM #1
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hi NGU,

I decided to help out the community by with this Basic Dex (Debug) (Region Free) for Call of Duty Ghosts [1.16].

You must login or register to view this content.

Added SPRX Plugin rename [Ghosts.sprx]

Instruction Step For Anti-Ban

STEP 1. Load Ghosts to XMB

STEP 2. Use PSNINJA

STEP 3. Load Ghosts Offline

STEP 4. Sign in through your xmb [PS Button]

STEP 5. After signing in through xmb wait like 10-15 seconds before you hit the " PLAY ONLINE " Button

Enjoy Gaming Ban Free

**NOTE** Should give you NAT Type: Open
Last edited by Father Luckeyy ; 12-17-2016 at 11:24 PM. Reason: Updated EBOOT.BIN with SPRX Plugin

The following 16 users say thank you to Father Luckeyy for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, 01cedricv2, alexcubano, anxify, Frankieisboss, iAmChump, Krrish Lobbyman, Marty Jacobs, Moreuseinatool, njhightower, sandro oliveira, TheRichSlut, torkelsnorkel, UGz-, vicious_results, xXGRIM_REAPERXx
09-14-2015, 09:40 AM #20
Father Luckeyy
thank you bro, i been using it for weeks now and i havnt got banned plus im using tools as well with anti ban the eboot been perfect for me
09-14-2015, 03:02 PM #21
Britis-
Bounty hunter
Hi, is it okay to use unlock all + max prestige with this eboot? I wont play on ps3, but on ps4 when everything is done.
09-14-2015, 03:15 PM #22
Father Luckeyy
i used max prestige but i never used unlock all and you should be fine if your using a tool with antiban
09-14-2015, 09:39 PM #23
Originally posted by iamLuckeyy7 View Post
thank you bro, i been using it for weeks now and i havnt got banned plus im using tools as well with anti ban the eboot been perfect for me
Yeah well its been working fine for me. I could be wrong but when you are using a anti ban eboot you shouldn't use anti ban through the tool because it can mess up. I could be wrong but I heard that before. if someone wants to unlock all they should just use wadji9's ghost tool. other than that Luck your debug eboot is great so thanks bro and please try to add a super force host to your anti ban eboot that would be dope because nobody has that
09-14-2015, 11:54 PM #24
Father Luckeyy
thanks man im just trying too help out the community that's all

The following user thanked Father Luckeyy for this useful post:

vicious_results
09-15-2015, 07:08 AM #25
I love you :homer: good job i use y not banned unlock all with All COD recovery tool 1.4 and not banned..
09-15-2015, 02:20 PM #26
Father Luckeyy
thank you
09-18-2015, 09:56 PM #27
i still get banned form ghosts if not banned i freeze
09-20-2015, 05:58 PM #28
Father Luckeyy
my eboot works perfectly its probably the way you installed the eboot or the tools your using. I play ghost daily and using rtm tools with anti ban and i never got banned im sorry you got banned but you need too look into and see what your doing thats causing you too get banned it could be the smallest detail your not paying attention too
Last edited by Father Luckeyy ; 09-20-2015 at 06:02 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo