Post: [1.16] Call of Duty Ghosts Green Boxes Eboots [Dex & Cex] SPRX Plugin
06-11-2016, 05:13 AM #1
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hi NGU,

Here is an Eboot i been holding onto for a long time so i said what the hell just release it. Its a modded Dex & Cex Eboot that contains " Green Boxes " for Call of Duty Ghosts [1.16]

You must login or register to view this content.

Non-Host Mods

Anti-ban / No Recoil / Steady Aim / No Blur Wall Hack / Advance UAV / Special Feature " Green Boxes " / SPRX Plugin rename it [Ghosts.sprx]

Dex Download Link

Cex Download Link

Instruction Step For Anti-Ban

STEP 1. Load Ghosts to XMB

STEP 2. Use PSNINJA

STEP 3. Load Ghosts Offline

STEP 4
. Sign in through your xmb [PS Button]

STEP 5. After signing in through xmb wait like 10-15 seconds before you hit the " PLAY ONLINE " Button

Happy Modding Enjoy!

Last edited by Father Luckeyy ; 06-28-2017 at 03:03 AM.

The following 7 users say thank you to Father Luckeyy for this useful post:

anxify, K51, MOD-RuLeZ, sandro oliveira, SubTheKy3s, UGz-

The following user groaned Father Luckeyy for this awful post:

BUCHO
09-10-2017, 12:00 AM #20
before any says i did it wrong, ive done it as directed here and every way possible
10-09-2017, 07:15 AM #21
lilgk4life
Save Point
Hey Doc, I'm new here. Just want to say I thoroughly enjoy your work, keep it up! I'm having an issue, I'm pretty sure it's not with the EBOOT itself but something seems to be conficting, and I'm wondering if maybe you could help.. So when I load the game before I take "safety precautions" it loads up just fine but, after I Rebug EID to CEX, PSN Patch and then PS Ninja, when I go back and try to load the game again I only get a black screen. Any Idea which step in this process might be causing a problem? I am on DEX 4.81 and I have two of your DEX Antiban EBOOTS (which I tried originally) I only tried this CEX EBOOT because I'm fairly new to this and I wanted to be sure that changing the EID to CEX wasn't causing some sort of conflict with the DEX EBOOT.. obviously not the problem, as I am getting a black screen with all three EBOOTS but only after the steps I mentioned.. Any suggestions or advice would be very much appreciated.
10-09-2017, 07:21 PM #22
Father Luckeyy
Originally posted by lilgk4life View Post
Hey Doc, I'm new here. Just want to say I thoroughly enjoy your work, keep it up! I'm having an issue, I'm pretty sure it's not with the EBOOT itself but something seems to be conficting, and I'm wondering if maybe you could help.. So when I load the game before I take "safety precautions" it loads up just fine but, after I Rebug EID to CEX, PSN Patch and then PS Ninja, when I go back and try to load the game again I only get a black screen. Any Idea which step in this process might be causing a problem? I am on DEX 4.81 and I have two of your DEX Antiban EBOOTS (which I tried originally) I only tried this CEX EBOOT because I'm fairly new to this and I wanted to be sure that changing the EID to CEX wasn't causing some sort of conflict with the DEX EBOOT.. obviously not the problem, as I am getting a black screen with all three EBOOTS but only after the steps I mentioned.. Any suggestions or advice would be very much appreciated.

Thank you glad you like it. If your on dex rebug which I am as well, Why do you need to spoof? Just load the eboot, load your game offline sign in, wait like 10-15 seconds the play online, very simple.
10-09-2017, 11:11 PM #23
lilgk4life
Save Point
So, my wife bought me a JB PS3 for my birthday about three weeks ago. Before then I knew nothing about anything as far as this world goes. Anyway, the seller from ebay sent instructions along with the JB ps3 (which supposedly included some COD games and GTA V "pre-modded" -since then I have wiped them all and started from scratch working with software, from developers who seem knowledgeable and trustworthy, yourself among them.) - part of those instructions were "how to play online safely" which told me to follow these three steps everytime before I get online; 'Rebug Toolbox to cex, Psn patch spoof, ps ninja wipe' so that's what I've been doing. I still don't fully understand everything about rebug or psn patch so I didn't wanna take any chances. However, since I made that post I have modded extinction without spoofing, using just your eboot, even running tools. I haven't had any problems but I was only online for about an hour so for now thanks for all you do for the community! Talk soon I'm sure.. still a noob Smile. Take Care.

P.S.
If you have an answer to what may have caused the problem, or where the conflict lies, I'd still be interested in knowing. I think I've become a bit addicted in this short amout of time lol.. I told my wife " I'm having more fun learning how to understand this stuff, than actually using it!" You wouldn't believe the amount of time I've spent stuck to this computer screen watching videos, reading threads, downloading programs/software etc.. Granted a lot of time was spent learning how to fix my F ups's lol.. nevertheless I'm having fun learning so yeah, sorry for dragging this out into an auto-biography but I'd be interested in knowing, if you know.
Last edited by lilgk4life ; 10-09-2017 at 11:25 PM. Reason: PS..
03-05-2018, 12:38 AM #24
what sprx? lol
04-25-2018, 03:53 PM #25
Father Luckeyy
Originally posted by herbs48 View Post
what sprx? lol

SPRX is a mod menu

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo