02-24-2017, 01:30 PM #1
goebbels
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, i have Long searched for a modded Offline MP save for Extinction with "max" teeth because it takes incredibly Long time to Play it for self and is boring to Play so Long without help from online Players.
I take no credits for the modded teeth in the save but for uploading and sharing, if you are thankful for the modded teeth in the save you can like and subscribe the Video from the You Tuber "RICH M". He make this for Peoples they send there saves with email to him, but i think he not can and will make it for all so i also*uploaded this save, and a modded offline MP Extinction save are also exist not since game release.
Link to Video:

Here is the Link:
You must login or register to view this content.

Here is also a reupload for Game resigner and newest game.conf because i have mediafire open and will not search the links in the web for sharing and one more link is also good to alive:
1.4 Save Resigner by KG: You must login or register to view this content..

games.conf: You must login or register to view this content.

PLEASE NOTE: The save is Blank resigned for hiding my Ps3 ID*but it will only works if you resign it to your Pofile, and i must say sorry because i have a Virus on my PC(and have no Money for new PC) and so you must scan all my uploaded files for Virus before using/open the rar files, dont Forget it please!

PS: sorry for s*** english.

*I have also posted it to game saves section that all People who want this can find it(some peoples like me only Looks on Ghosts game section)

EDIT(17.8.2017): Here is a BLUS save for BLUS user that use fake save data, and will not extra resign the save:
You must login or register to view this content. (not tested)
Last edited by goebbels ; 08-17-2017 at 04:05 PM.

The following user thanked goebbels for this useful post:

MR.MCGOO
08-17-2017, 04:30 PM #11
MR.MCGOO
Gym leader
Originally posted by goebbels View Post
you must open in game resigner and Change game id to your blus Region and resign. have uploaded a blus one, hope it will work.

got the bles version last night! lol Smile
02-12-2018, 05:47 PM #12
Does this work for PC?. I'm new to this modding thing and i want to figure this all out before i do this
02-22-2018, 01:47 AM #13
goebbels
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by komettheace1 View Post
Does this work for PC?. I'm new to this modding thing and i want to figure this all out before i do this

no, its a ps3 save and they are other coded than pc saves. but maybe you can try to find a save converter from ps3 to pc or a method to convert it by yourself.
12-22-2019, 12:41 AM #14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=almzeYpi2do

i tried it for COD Ghosts and i ended up getting a notification this is another users data and u cant use it. im trying for a modded extinction with all the teeth. something about u need to do campaign first and then quit and then do extinction. ive already played the campaign to the part u unlock extinction. i followed what u did. im using 1.4 instead of 1.5 on the game save software. does my gave need to be updated does it need to be an older version of ghosts? anyone have a clue as to whats happening. ill try the process again and write out what im doing and see if that would help figure out zee problem. (the save is the same region as the game im using BTW I HAD TO CONVERT THE FIRST GAME LINK THE BLUS ONE WOULDN'T WORK FOR ME.)

1 OPENED SAVE RESIGNER
2 OPENED ORIGINAL SAVE SFO
3 COPIED 3 IDS TO NOTEPAD
4 CLOSED PROGRAM
5 OPENED PROGRAM
6 CLICKED FILE AND FOUND GAME SAVE SFO OFF OF THE INTERNET
7 COPIED IDS IN
8 CHANGED GAME ID TO MATCH MY DISK. TRIED ONE THAT WAS IN MY REGION ALREADY AND DIDN'T WORK.
9 HIT RESIGN, GAME ID CHANGED POPPED UP ANOTHER NOTIFICATION POPPED UP.
10 DID NOT CLICK RESIGN AGAIN.
not sure how i got it to work if were being honest. its kinda glitchy now with controls keeps switching guns when i hit run but that could be the controller. so there were 2 files and im a blus region but i tried resigning that one and it didnt work. tried the bles one and changed the game id at the very top right under cod ghosts to blus that matched the disk. then i hit decrypt and resign. thing popped up clicked it and then resigned it. should make sense when u do it. it popped up a thing telling me to mod the game if i wanted to or something like that before resigning. finished resigning it closed the program ejected the usb from the laptop you must eject it. if u dont know how to duck duck go it or something. i spent more time on this than it should have taken already then i popped it in the right side usb port and there was only one that would load..has to have the proper blus name for the folder or it wont show up in the ps3. named a folder to new and put saves in there but it wouldn't read em. i started campaign after i transfered the file that would work and played it bout 2 minutes dont think u need to do it that long but i wanted to B sure. i clicked resume campaign and it worked for me. if u had a brand new game a new campaign should also work just gotta play a lil bit. i then tried extinction and bam popped up with 40000 teeth. only level 17 tho but thats easier than collecting 1000 teeth for dual class. to make this clear i dont know if the one with the first 10 steps worked or the one i decrypted. think i messed up the first time not starting campaign. anyways if u cant figure it out from this you just simply dont deserve to have it. i had absolutely no understanding of how to do this when i started and the language barrier on this post was a nightmare. double no in one sentence ouch. this post has been up for over 5 years and no one put this much info into it. i couldnt find shit online that was wrote in a even kinda made sense way. they didnt give all the steps used terms i didnt know what they meant etc. hope this helps someone. just pass it on. u figure how to mod something no one knows how to do take the time and explain it clearly with simple steps so a beginner could do it. drives me nuts all the idiots writing how to do stuff but dont know how to write directions not the original poster because he did alot of grunt work. i just mean people in general writing instructions.

The following user thanked whatis47 for this useful post:

unknownplayerx
03-12-2020, 11:23 AM #15
its corrupted
05-10-2020, 11:40 AM #16
bonyskullz
NextGenUpdate Elite
nah matthew, it worked for me! i am blus

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo