11-10-2013, 01:35 PM #1
MrHackerDude1
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I download ghost and i keep getting black screen, the game runs perfectly but as soon as i put in the eboot to do RTE i get a black screen, when i remove the eboot game work normal, and i have tried some many eboot but none seem to work . I already did the BD Mirror enable and internal enable. I putting the eboot in the rite place in USDIR also.

I'm i missing something here ?
11-10-2013, 03:22 PM #2
xKrypticModz
Smile NextGenUpdate Elite Smile
Originally posted by MrHackerDude1 View Post
I download ghost and i keep getting black screen, the game runs perfectly but as soon as i put in the eboot to do RTE i get a black screen, when i remove the eboot game work normal, and i have tried some many eboot but none seem to work . I already did the BD Mirror enable and internal enable. I putting the eboot in the rite place in USDIR also.

I'm i missing something here ?

after you replace the eboot go into multiman and press square then fix permissions then try again
11-10-2013, 03:53 PM #3
MrHackerDude1
At least I can fight
Originally posted by xKrypticModz View Post
after you replace the eboot go into multiman and press square then fix permissions then try again

nothing game dont even load up, once i remove the eboot it work fine
11-10-2013, 04:23 PM #4
xKrypticModz
Smile NextGenUpdate Elite Smile
Originally posted by MrHackerDude1 View Post
nothing game dont even load up, once i remove the eboot it work fine

that worked for me I got black screen after changing the eboot to debugged 1
11-10-2013, 04:40 PM #5
MrHackerDude1
At least I can fight
so your not using a Debugger Eboot ?
11-10-2013, 05:50 PM #6
i have the same problem i put the debug eboot and i get black screen and when i dont everything works perfect i can play campaign accept multiplayer it freezes aswell :( anybody know how to fix this !!!
11-27-2013, 10:39 PM #7
MrHackerDude1
At least I can fight
Originally posted by CGUIZAR. View Post
i have the same problem i put the debug eboot and i get black screen and when i dont everything works perfect i can play campaign accept multiplayer it freezes aswell :( anybody know how to fix this !!!

i updated to 4.46 rebug works perfect ... i had the same problem as you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo