02-07-2014, 01:53 PM #1
The-KozMic-Modz
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anyone know why the hack tool im using is not attaching when i click on attach? It connects but says unable to attach to ps3? Im using DEX btw...
02-16-2014, 07:51 PM #2
On your target manager you have to right click on ps3 in the debugger station and click reset to system software mode. If that doesn't help if you have more than 1 ps3 in target manager delete all of them and restart the process.
02-16-2014, 10:24 PM #3
Originally posted by TheRealKozmIc View Post
Anyone know why the hack tool im using is not attaching when i click on attach? It connects but says unable to attach to ps3? Im using DEX btw...

Do you have CCAPI installed? If so and you are on ita, it changes your lv1 to CEX and so cannot attach in game. Uninstall CCAPI and then re-install to allow you to attach

xShaTTer
02-17-2014, 04:32 AM #4
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
Originally posted by TheRealKozmIc View Post
Anyone know why the hack tool im using is not attaching when i click on attach? It connects but says unable to attach to ps3? Im using DEX btw...

Make sure you have a debug eboot in the "USDIR" folder of Ghosts, also make sure that on target manager your reset mode is "Debug Mode", and if that doesn't work, restart your PS3 :yes:
02-17-2014, 04:53 AM #5
The-KozMic-Modz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by RatchetBooty View Post
Make sure you have a debug eboot in the "USDIR" folder of Ghosts, also make sure that on target manager your reset mode is "Debug Mode", and if that doesn't work, restart your PS3 :yes:

Do I check if the debug eboot is in the usdir through multiman? Sorry im kinda new to this lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo