02-09-2014, 08:08 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys I was just wondering exactly how you do the glitch were you can have buttons or a depad in your clan tag. I know its been patched but there's an after patch because if seen people with it online like 5 times today. If you know how and have links to any files please post it in this thread. Thanks!
02-11-2014, 03:46 PM #2
n i c k
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by tigermilan7410 View Post
Hey guys I was just wondering exactly how you do the glitch were you can have buttons or a depad in your clan tag. I know its been patched but there's an after patch because if seen people with it online like 5 times today. If you know how and have links to any files please post it in this thread. Thanks!

I wouldn't do this as there is a possible chance of getting banned. It will soon enough get patched again.
02-11-2014, 05:45 PM #3
Originally posted by n
I wouldn't do this as there is a possible chance of getting banned. It will soon enough get patched again.

I don't care if I get banned...do you know how to do it?
02-14-2014, 07:51 AM #4
Carti
Maggbot timeout!

only able to do on jailbroken devices but its the same way.
02-14-2014, 12:50 PM #5
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
If you have a jailbroken PS3 you can do it easily, but considering you don't. I don't think you can, you could've done it in previous updates but it got patched now.
02-24-2014, 04:00 AM #6

I can do it for you. Pm me.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo