02-09-2014, 12:08 PM #1
Connect
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
:?: So I've been snooping around lately multitasking between Cod Ghost and NGU and I've been thinking, is Infinity Ward still insta - banning accounts that have gotten recoveries recently? Take note that two of my accounts were banned around February 3rd and most people who sell Cod Ghost recoveries don't notified you about the capability of having the slightest chance of being banned even if it is common sense. So i'm just speculating at the moment because I am really not sure about what's going on with Cod Ghost and Infinity Ward plans at the moment. :\

The following user thanked Connect for this useful post:

MindGamingHD
02-10-2014, 07:27 PM #2
PayedMods
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Connect View Post
:?: So I've been snooping around lately multitasking between Cod Ghost and NGU and I've been thinking, is Infinity Ward still insta - banning accounts that have gotten recoveries recently? Take note that two of my accounts were banned around February 3rd and most people who sell Cod Ghost recoveries don't notified you about the capability of having the slightest chance of being banned even if it is common sense. So i'm just speculating at the moment because I am really not sure about what's going on with Cod Ghost and Infinity Ward plans at the moment. :\

Yes they are still banning even if u did 10th prestige legit they banned u if you are on a DEX ps3 its also a instaban... There has been tools that are supposed to make u not get banned but im not sure and the ppl u get the service from should let u know that u might get banned no matter what COD it is

The following user thanked PayedMods for this useful post:

Connect
02-11-2014, 09:13 AM #3
Connect
Do a barrel roll!
Yeah, I was wondering about that. I heard the older modded accounts that were modded from like November and December didn't seem to get banned. I guess the Cod Ghost anti cheat bot doesn't detect them.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo