02-27-2017, 10:14 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey, so the other day i played against a few hackers despite playing them i still did pretty well but just ended up leaving when shit got too real lol and i don't know if there is a correlation but the next day all my stats my prestige and worst of all my load outs were gone, i had almost ALL guns GOLD camos unlocked (which u can imagine took a long time). PSN, activision etc have probably given up on all of us ghosts ps3 users so they're no help.*So im turning to the very hack community that took all my hard work data whatever away lol. Im not a big fan of BO3 so Ghosts is it for me i guess for now. I have tried red-eyex32 & infinity project through usb method but that doesn't really help my multiplayer stats. I don't have Jailbreak and im not too interested in enhancing my player i.e aimbots etc .. i just want my guns/camos/uniforms/points/stats back...also hear u can unlock dlc guns camos etc that would be awesome.If anyone could do a lobby with me and recover this? i hear thats how it works? or if you knows a method for this where i don't have to jailbreak my whole ps3 ?Please hack gods have mercy Smile id be soo gratefulTill then i guess ill have to build up my shit again, so my PSN ID is : angry_hispanic if anyone wants to play with.Thanks
03-09-2017, 10:24 PM #2
Chris
Former Staff
I would help you if my CID wasn't banned, hopefully you can resolve this issue.
03-21-2017, 05:14 AM #3
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by ryanhilly View Post
Hey, so the other day i played against a few hackers despite playing them i still did pretty well but just ended up leaving when shit got too real lol and i don't know if there is a correlation but the next day all my stats my prestige and worst of all my load outs were gone, i had almost ALL guns GOLD camos unlocked (which u can imagine took a long time). PSN, activision etc have probably given up on all of us ghosts ps3 users so they're no help.*So im turning to the very hack community that took all my hard work data whatever away lol. Im not a big fan of BO3 so Ghosts is it for me i guess for now. I have tried red-eyex32 & infinity project through usb method but that doesn't really help my multiplayer stats. I don't have Jailbreak and im not too interested in enhancing my player i.e aimbots etc .. i just want my guns/camos/uniforms/points/stats back...also hear u can unlock dlc guns camos etc that would be awesome.If anyone could do a lobby with me and recover this? i hear thats how it works? or if you knows a method for this where i don't have to jailbreak my whole ps3 ?Please hack gods have mercy Smile id be soo gratefulTill then i guess ill have to build up my shit again, so my PSN ID is : angry_hispanic if anyone wants to play with.Thanks

Was your request ever carried out?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo