Post: Free in App Purchases (Android Only) (Root Required) (Outdated)
02-06-2013, 09:43 PM #1
Millz
Worth the Weight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); THERE IS A NEW METHOD FOR THIS TO GET IT TO WORK ON THE NEW PLAY STORE WITH THE LATEST VERSION OF FREEDOM. THIS WILL BE LEFT OPEN FOR NOW UNTIL I POST A NEW THREAD WITH REGARDS ON HOW TO DO THIS WITH THE UPDATED VERSION

I DO NOT RECOMMEND USING THIS METHOD AT THIS POINT IN TIME UNLESS YOU ARE STILL USING THE OLD PLAY STORE OR SOMETHING. IF YOU WANT TO UPDATE LOOK FOR A NEW THREAD THAT WILL BE POSTED IN DUE TIME. I WILL LINK IT HERE WHEN I AM FINISHED MAKING THE NEW THREAD.

You must login or register to view this content.

So, as many of you know there are ways on iOS to get free in app purchases, however one downside to Android was that most apps are free, but require in app purchases to make them work to their full extent.

This requires you to have a rooted device similarly to how you must jailbreak on iOS.

Well, here we go Smile

1. You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
2. Enable "unknown sources" under settings, as shown below:

Please Note:

It might be under "Security" in settings, and not in "applications" depending on what version of Android you are running. Some phones might not have this setting at all (in few circumstances).

3. Navigate to where you have the .apk and tap it. Go through the basic installation process. Make sure you allow it to gain superuser if needed.

4. Okay, here is the part where people go wrong.

If you open the app, and you find that it does not work, you must do the following: (This app only works in a few select countries, however this can be easily bypassed)

-Navigate to "date and time" in settings, and uncheck "automatic date and time" and "automatic time zone". Then, go to "select time zone".

Change your time zone to GMT +4 (MOSCOW) IT MUST BE MOSCOW

It should look something like this:

4. Almost done. Launch the freedom.apk from wherever it's installed. Then, you will see a list of all the apps with in app purchases on your phone. Not sure if it works with pirated apps, however I don't see why it wouldn't work. Tap the app you want, and open it. It will open automatically within freedom.

5. Success! If it opens, you can just go to the store in the game and purchase whatever you'd like! There are some apps which may not work, however all of the major apps I have tested and it works just fine for me. I might be posting a list with apps that guarantee to work with my device for future reference if I have the time.

Note: Sometimes it takes a long time in the store, it might look like it's not working, but just sit tight for a bit and it should load up the store. If it's stuck, you can actually just quit it and try to launch the app again. Sometimes the connection times out for me (could be because of my horrible internet).

You will see something like this when buying from the play store:

Here's some quick proof:

This is for educational purposes only. I won't be held responsible if your phone blows up or if the feds come and break your door down if you do this. You should always support the game developers by purchasing their products. Do this at your own risk, I don't assume any responsibility if something goes wrong with your phone or anywhere else. I do not condone piracy.
Last edited by Millz ; 08-06-2013 at 10:55 PM.

The following 8 users say thank you to Millz for this useful post:

-Google-, -DirtySeX-, Bucko, erbisme4, TheMightyMoJo, Loxy, Toke, Number
02-06-2013, 09:50 PM #2
Toke
PC Master Race
nice i'm going to buy final fantasy and every other game i want
02-06-2013, 09:51 PM #3
You must login or register to view this content. ... You can get any app for free without hassle. Good tut anywho.
02-06-2013, 09:51 PM #4
Millz
Worth the Weight
Originally posted by Toke View Post
nice i'm going to buy final fantasy and every other game i want

This only works for in app purchases.

Originally posted by LEzStarz View Post
https://www.4shared.com ... You can get any app for free without hassle. Good tut anywho.

That's for apps, not in app purchases...
:p
Last edited by Millz ; 02-06-2013 at 09:53 PM.
02-06-2013, 09:52 PM #5
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Millz59 View Post
This only works for in app purchases.

IN APP PURCHASES DAMMIT.

:p

i smell ur candian fgt Happy
02-06-2013, 10:17 PM #6
-DirtySeX-
< ^ > < ^ >
Works good for most apps. Thanks for this.
02-07-2013, 03:03 AM #7
Thanks bro im gonna try this out with my s3 Smile im canadian to :P
02-07-2013, 04:22 PM #8
Ben
Former Staff
I had heard that this didn't work, and it didn't work with my Nexus 7, I'll try again now Smile
02-07-2013, 05:04 PM #9
vit.
Are you high?
I'd love to try it but it doesn't work in EU :(

nvm

@Cammmmy sorry i didn't noticed that Happy
Last edited by vit. ; 02-07-2013 at 05:27 PM.
02-07-2013, 05:25 PM #10
Default Avatar
Cammy
Originally posted by vit. View Post
I'd love to try it but it doesn't work in EU :(

He explained in the thread how to make it work regardless of where you're from.

The following user thanked Cammy for this useful post:

Toke

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo