03-15-2013, 03:45 PM #1
Ben
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

The long awaited Samsung Galaxy S4 is here. The technological giant released the phone in New York City last night. The phone itself is incredibly thin and light. It's thinner but not lighter than the iPhone 5. It is 7.9 mm thin which is astounding considering what tech there is inside it. The phone packs a Octo-core Exynos 5 (Eight core) CPU clocked at 1.9GHz, with the Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro being used in some territories. It also has 2GB of RAM, which is almost standard to high end smartphones like this. The phone comes in 3 variants, a 16GB, 32GB or 64GB models. There is a Micro SD slot which can add up to an extra 64GB of storage. Due to its' size, Samsung have been able to include a bigger battery inside the phone. The battery is 2,600MAh which should be more than enough to get your through a whole day of heavy usage.

The Galaxy SIV has an incredible Full HD 1080p Super Amoled display. This screen is super bright and vibrant and can reproduce a great amount of colours, it should also have great viewing angles. The screen is a whopping 5 Inches. Which is much bigger than it's soon-outdated competitor, the iPhone 5 and even the Nexus 4.

The phone will also support 4G LTE for super fast internet speeds on the go. It also has a wide variety of Wi-Fi frequencies.

You must login or register to view this content.

The camera on the SIV is equally brilliant, packing a ton of new features. The camera sensor is a 13 Mega pixel sensor which can take some great shots. The front facing camera is only 2 mega pixels but should be able to take some decent shots and videos for video chat. There are some many new features, it's hard to name them all! One significant upgrade is the "Dual Camera" mode, which let's you take a picture of video with both the front and back camera at the same time. This will be great for video chats so that the person on the other line can see everybody in-front of the camera, and behind the camera.

So what do you think about Samsung's new flagship device? Will you be getting it?

The following 6 users say thank you to Ben for this useful post:

Jared, Mango_Knife, Toke, Nubz, PrimeCreated, Redadski
03-15-2013, 04:18 PM #2
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by BenErased View Post

The long awaited Samsung Galaxy S4 is here. The technological giant released the phone in New York City last night. The phone itself is incredibly thin and light. It's thinner but not lighter than the iPhone 5. It is 7.9 mm thin which is astounding considering what tech there is inside it. The phone packs a Octo-core Exynos 5 (Eight core) CPU clocked at 1.9GHz, with the Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro being used in some territories. It also has 2GB of RAM, which is almost standard to high end smartphones like this. The phone comes in 3 variants, a 16GB, 32GB or 64GB models. There is a Micro SD slot which can add up to an extra 64GB of storage. Due to its' size, Samsung have been able to include a bigger battery inside the phone. The battery is 2,600MAh which should be more than enough to get your through a whole day of heavy usage.

The Galaxy SIV has an incredible Full HD 1080p Super Amoled display. This screen is super bright and vibrant and can reproduce a great amount of colours, it should also have great viewing angles. The screen is a whopping 5 Inches. Which is much bigger than it's soon-outdated competitor, the iPhone 5 and even the Nexus 4.

The phone will also support 4G LTE for super fast internet speeds on the go. It also has a wide variety of Wi-Fi frequencies.

The camera on the SIV is equally brilliant, packing a ton of new features. The camera sensor is a 13 Mega pixel sensor which can take some great shots. The front facing camera is only 2 mega pixels but should be able to take some decent shots and videos for video chat. There are some many new features, it's hard to name them all! One significant upgrade is the "Dual Camera" mode, which let's you take a picture of video with both the front and back camera at the same time. This will be great for video chats so that the person on the other line can see everybody in-front of the camera, and behind the camera.

So what do you think about Samsung's new flagship device? Will you be getting it?

dont forget You must login or register to view this content. and you beat me to it nice post
03-16-2013, 02:41 AM #3
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
The phone looks sexy...
03-26-2013, 11:38 PM #4
I guess Samsung has hit that stage that Apple have been in for 2 years now, making improvements but nothing spectacular :(
Think I'll stick with my jailbroken iPhone 5 :megusta:
04-06-2013, 09:53 PM #5
TheAvatarNawaf
Do a barrel roll!
Im gonna buy it :love:
04-06-2013, 10:19 PM #6
βounceModz
Bounty hunter
i am a proud owner of the s3 it is super fast i will have this phone #teamgalaxy
04-06-2013, 10:54 PM #7
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Nothing exciting happened with this. No news coverage about people waiting in line. Like ya know...the massive amounts of crowds for Apple products. :megusta:
04-06-2013, 11:24 PM #8
Mythusala
Rekt It Ralph
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
Nothing exciting happened with this. No news coverage about people waiting in line. Like ya know...the massive amounts of crowds for Apple products. :megusta:

lol ya but it still blows the iphone 5 outta the water with those specs. hands down s4 is 10 times better...

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

Apple is all about their name not the quality thats why you pay so much like alienware you paying for the name and you get not top of the line items unlike the s4, samsung is about quality and performance...
04-15-2013, 03:54 AM #9
Yim06
Keeper
When you think of the very popular Samsung smart phones, one of the things that come to mind is the plastic body that the South Korean smart phone giant uses in almost all of its smart phones. The company has not moved away from the same old plastic in some time now, but the plastic quality is really good. I can say that because I have been a Samsung Android smart phone user and fan for a few years now. But now, the looks of a smart phone has started to become equally important as the features it provides.

One of the new smart phones in the Android world is the all new HTC One. The smart phone has already won many hearts, the aluminium unibody design of the smart phone has started attracting too many eyes, even the eyes which have been fixed on Samsung smart phones for a long time, and the eyes which would directly to the Samsung Galaxy S IV. Yes, the Samsung Galaxy S IV also has the same old plastic on it.
04-15-2013, 07:40 AM #10
jkwxyz96
Bounty hunter
Wow i only have galaxy s2 @.@

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo