03-24-2013, 05:44 AM #1
Toke
PC Master Race
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread is to discuss anything about android that needs to be talked about
Last edited by Wondoh ; 03-24-2013 at 12:40 PM.
03-24-2013, 06:08 AM #2
xNiicademus
Bounty hunter
OK how did you break your Nexus 7?
03-24-2013, 05:41 PM #3
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by xNiicademus View Post
OK how did you break your Nexus 7?

dropped my backback in school and a book must have crushed it it powers on but the screen is you cant see anything in the middle of the screen
03-24-2013, 09:06 PM #4
xNiicademus
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Toke View Post
dropped my backback in school and a book must have crushed it it powers on but the screen is you cant see anything in the middle of the screen

How to:
You must login or register to view this content.

Screen:
03-24-2013, 09:15 PM #5
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by xNiicademus View Post
How to:

Screen:

no its completely done
04-06-2013, 05:27 PM #6
Şo∏Ψ ₩ʜI₮℮
Can’t trickshot me!
Anyone else have the AT&T version of the HTC ONE X? it happened before i rooted, but every so often, some days more than others, my phone will randomly reboot, i have seen that it has happened with other people too, but alot of the solutions were deleting of certain apps, but mine does it even with a clean install of a stock rom, tried 2 different custom roms (viper XL and Cyanogenmod 10.1 nightly). Any ideas anyone?
04-09-2013, 03:18 AM #7
ATypicalSe7en
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by playyourpart View Post
Anyone else have the AT&T version of the HTC ONE X? it happened before i rooted, but every so often, some days more than others, my phone will randomly reboot, i have seen that it has happened with other people too, but alot of the solutions were deleting of certain apps, but mine does it even with a clean install of a stock rom, tried 2 different custom roms (viper XL and Cyanogenmod 10.1 nightly). Any ideas anyone?

Have you updated it to the latest version? Have your try running in safe mode to see if it was a third party app? If you have the Fast-boot option unchecked it as it causes the phone to crash when using some application. Make sure all application you have are capable with your device, if it isn't it may force shut down the application or reboot your phone. Also test if it's the custom rom you are using that is causing the problem as a last resort by factory restoring the phone.
04-09-2013, 06:46 PM #8
Şo∏Ψ ₩ʜI₮℮
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by vashyron21 View Post
Have you updated it to the latest version? Have your try running in safe mode to see if it was a third party app? If you have the Fast-boot option unchecked it as it causes the phone to crash when using some application. Make sure all application you have are capable with your device, if it isn't it may force shut down the application or reboot your phone. Also test if it's the custom rom you are using that is causing the problem as a last resort by factory restoring the phone.

Yup, tried all of the above, It happened a couple times before i rooted it, but once i rooted it stopped for a couple days then started again, again randomly. I thought it might be a 3rd party app but i went to a stock (untouched) ROM and it was fine for about a day then started again so i went back to ViperXL, it has only done it once in the past a couple days now. I do have fast boot checked, only time i uncheck it is when I'm booting into recovery. I have done a couple factory resets and it doesn't change anything, just sucks that since its rooted now warranty is void. Only downside to rooting, i guess i could always edit it to make the red text on boot go away (message giving it away that its rooted) and unroot/relock my boot loader, but i have read all over that it happens to people that haven't even rooted their phone, its a known issue just cant find a solution to it. About an hour ago I reinstalled "Clean Rom 6 R2 for HTC One X" Its just a stock rom that has all the bloatware taken out, its Android version "4.1.1", HTC sense version "4+", HTC SDK API Level is "4.63" and HTC Extension Version is "HTCExtention_Sense45_2". If anyone else has any idea i can give any information needed. Thanks in advance, and Thanks vashyron21 for the response though
Last edited by Şo∏Ψ ₩ʜI₮℮ ; 04-09-2013 at 06:51 PM.
04-09-2013, 07:30 PM #9
ATypicalSe7en
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by playyourpart View Post
Yup, tried all of the above, It happened a couple times before i rooted it, but once i rooted it stopped for a couple days then started again, again randomly. I thought it might be a 3rd party app but i went to a stock (untouched) ROM and it was fine for about a day then started again so i went back to ViperXL, it has only done it once in the past a couple days now. I do have fast boot checked, only time i uncheck it is when I'm booting into recovery. I have done a couple factory resets and it doesn't change anything, just sucks that since its rooted now warranty is void. Only downside to rooting, i guess i could always edit it to make the red text on boot go away (message giving it away that its rooted) and unroot/relock my boot loader, but i have read all over that it happens to people that haven't even rooted their phone, its a known issue just cant find a solution to it. About an hour ago I reinstalled "Clean Rom 6 R2 for HTC One X" Its just a stock rom that has all the bloatware taken out, its Android version "4.1.1", HTC sense version "4+", HTC SDK API Level is "4.63" and HTC Extension Version is "HTCExtention_Sense45_2". If anyone else has any idea i can give any information needed. Thanks in advance, and Thanks vashyron21 for the response though

If you still had warranty just factory restore it and send it back lol they can't tell if you root it or not as long it's not in front of there face with the obvious. I did that to my Droid razr when I had warranty with Verizon, My phone kept rebooting and wouldn't accept of let me call anyone even after restoring it ( It was rooted as well). So All I did was restore it back to factory state, took it to the store and told them I already talked on the phone with representative and emailed them online but my phone kept acting up and the couldn't solve my problem, seconds later after they checked my phone; They gave me a brand new one. Just do what I did with At&t instead
04-09-2013, 08:37 PM #10
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Android ftw
Looking forward to the next big release once I have to upgrade again :y:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo