05-01-2013, 11:43 PM #1
Evade
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Im Wondering If theres anyway that I can change the touch color? Im running on sense 3.6 no root or anything just all stock. I want to be able to change the color of when I thouch an app? Like the current color is Green is there anyway I can change it to another color?
05-01-2013, 11:45 PM #2
Clouds
Error 404: Title Not Found
if it's not in the settings menu, you most likely need a root. I'm not sure what you're talking about "color when you touch an app"
If you explain more, I'll be able to help more.
05-01-2013, 11:48 PM #3
Evade
Banned
Its like whenever I touch an App a Color surrounds it. I wanna be able to change it.

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

Originally posted by Clouds View Post
if it's not in the settings menu, you most likely need a root. I'm not sure what you're talking about "color when you touch an app"
If you explain more, I'll be able to help more.

Its like whenever I touch an App a Color surrounds it. I wanna be able to change it.
Read more at You must login or register to view this content.
05-01-2013, 11:51 PM #4
Clouds
Error 404: Title Not Found
Originally posted by DenialHoster View Post

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

Read more at You must login or register to view this content.

Hmm.. app selection color. Seems like it'd either be a setting already or it's a FW setting made only for your phone. I'm not sure how to change that, honestly. Post a screenshot if you can? I just want to see what you mean just so I know exactly what it is.
05-02-2013, 01:54 AM #5
Evade
Banned
Originally posted by Clouds View Post
Hmm.. app selection color. Seems like it'd either be a setting already or it's a FW setting made only for your phone. I'm not sure how to change that, honestly. Post a screenshot if you can? I just want to see what you mean just so I know exactly what it is.

I cant post a screen shot for some reason when i try to get it im way off on the timing Happy
Edit: This is what it looks like, I made this with photoshop but looks the same! [ATTACH=CONFIG]24269[/ATTACH]

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo