08-01-2013, 07:49 AM #1
Oklahoma
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Without Rooting! You will need File Manager from the App Store!

Hello guys, Its Oklahoma and I am showing you how to get those free paid apps on your phone. I assume you have Android 2.0 or higher because this will not work.

1. I need you to make sure your device is enabled to receive non-market applications. You will find this is Debug Settings

2.Go to You must login or register to view this content. on your mobile device and find a paid app!

3. Then, If there is a license on the app. Download the App and the Data from the site. Open File Manager and goto "Downloads" there should be your app and a folder called "com.xxx.xxxx. Please install the APP first before moving on!

4.Once that is complete, COPY that com folder and go back to the original screen when you open FM. Find the folder labeled "Android" and open the folder up to "OBB" click on the folder and the very left top there should be a "paste" button labeled. Click Paste and wait for the operation to complete.

Open that APP and it should fully work with no ADDS!

Please be sure to give me a thanks by replyingSmile

Thanks, Oklahoma

The following user thanked Oklahoma for this useful post:

YouAppreciateMe
08-01-2013, 01:38 PM #2
The Epic
I wont stop
Originally posted by Oklahoma View Post
Without Rooting! You will need File Manager from the App Store!

Hello guys, Its Oklahoma and I am showing you how to get those free paid apps on your phone. I assume you have Android 2.0 or higher because this will not work.

1. I need you to make sure your device is enabled to receive non-market applications. You will find this is Debug Settings

2.Go to You must login or register to view this content. on your mobile device and find a paid app!

3. Then, If there is a license on the app. Download the App and the Data from the site. Open File Manager and goto "Downloads" there should be your app and a folder called "com.xxx.xxxx. Please install the APP first before moving on!

4.Once that is complete, COPY that com folder and go back to the original screen when you open FM. Find the folder labeled "Android" and open the folder up to "OBB" click on the folder and the very left top there should be a "paste" button labeled. Click Paste and wait for the operation to complete.

Open that APP and it should fully work with no ADDS!

Please be sure to give me a thanks by replyingSmile

Thanks, Oklahoma

My phone has a built in file manager :p
08-03-2013, 05:16 AM #3
Alan.
< ^ > < ^ >
App Store, isn't this for IOS? If yes, wrong section. If you mean App Store as in Play Store what ever its called, yeah guess so..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo