Post: Free in App Purchases Android (UPDATED) (ROOT REQUIRED)
08-06-2013, 10:44 PM #1
Millz
Worth the Weight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So many of you have read my previous thread, and I am happy that it has worked for you. Now since Google play has updated, you can now use this process to install Freedom.

Step 1: Acquire Root access.

There are many places on the internet where you can find roots for your phone. It would take forever to find them so look around for your specific device model number and carrier for a root. For example, a North American Galaxy S3 has an ID of SGH-i747 while a International Varient is i9300. DO NOT use a ROM that is not meant for your carrier, as this can cause you to permanently lose the ability to gain service on your phone.

You should also make sure that you have Unknown Sources (shown later) as well as USB debugging enabled.

Step 2: Install Freedom.apk

First, make sure you have "Unknown Sources" enabled in your security settings. Some phones may or may not have this, while some that don't may have a bypass for them if you are rooted. Some phones have it in security settings while other have it under application settings:

You must login or register to view this content.

After you have done that, keep reading.

Go to that website, and press "Download". You should do this on your device to save you from having to transfer it. Navigate to where the file was downloaded by using a File Manager and tap it, then proceed with the basic installation process. Make sure to grant it superuser permissions.

Step 3: Install Market Unlocker

This is a must have unless you live in Russia I believe. Download the APK from here:

(MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD THE LATEST VERSION, NOT THE PRO VERSION AS THAT IS EXPIRED)

Here is a virus scan of the file if you want it. I have used this exact download and can confirm that it worked for me 100%.

After downloading the apk, you are doing to want to install Market Unlocker the same way you installed Freedom.apk. Tap on the downloaded file and begin the standard installation process.

Step 4:

Open Market Unlocker and tick the "Enable Unlocker" setting. This will also automatically tick the "Auto Unlock" setting. Don't worry about that, leave both of them on. Scroll over once to the left to reveal the "Market" tab. From here scroll down and select the Russian MTS 25001 as shown below:

Step 5: Open Freedom

That's it! You're done! Open up freedom.apk and select the game you want to play, you can now make infinite in-app purchases for free. If it doesn't work, try to change your timezone to Moscow GMT +4, however that should not be required for this.

Google Play Stopped Connecting?

This can happen from time to time, first you should try reverting to your old market from Market unlocker and untick the "Auto Unlock" setting. If that doesn't work, download Root Explorer and navigate to the root directory > System > etc and delete your hosts file. Upon reboot your Play Store will work just fine.

This is for educational purposes only. I won't be held responsible if your phone blows up or if the feds come and break your door down if you do this. You should always support the game developers by purchasing their products. Do this at your own risk, I don't assume any responsibility if something goes wrong with your phone or anywhere else. I do not condone piracy.

Edit: So I said I was going to make a new post about this, but essentially the new way to do it is practically no different than the old way to do it.

1) Rooted phone
2) Go to You must login or register to view this content.
3) Follow their steps

It's pretty much that simple now. Also, as far as I know this isn't working with Android L (5).
Last edited by Millz ; 12-11-2014 at 12:59 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to Millz for this useful post:

Birls15, Crunk, Dan94, FruitBurst, gaming_nation, jJarrad, Joseph, Mawndo, NickBeHaxing, Noslo, Xavier G.
01-06-2015, 07:43 PM #65
Millz
Worth the Weight
Originally posted by Jasdeep View Post
So after i run freedom (done all the steps, i go to game click on coins & buy something that says $4.99 am i doing it right? because i am a noob it is my first root, so was just wondering because on lucky patcher after patching it would say like this item costs $0 or free.
I am kinda scared cuz you know i am excited about free shit, but dont wanna get billed for everything i buy.
If you could reply fast i would appreciate it.
Thanks

That's funny, I just switched yo using Lucky Patcher since Freedom doesn't work for Android 5.0!

Yes, it is normal, once it takes you to payments it should automatically have a "Free card" being used which should allow you to continue and finalise the payment.

Keep in mind everyone, this will not work with any application that has its own servers for processing purchases. Nor will it work for any online game (because of the reason mentioned above). App developers have wizened up to this too, this still works on a lot of good games but that number seems to be waning.

Also, I don't actually enjoy using this for many apps, I usually buy most of the in app purchases if I need to (which is almost never), usually I will only use lucky patcher to remove ads.

Also, if you're really scared, you can remove the payment info from your account and then add it back later. You cannot be billed if the info is removed.
Last edited by Millz ; 01-06-2015 at 07:46 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo