08-07-2013, 08:34 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Didn't see this posted, just found it a couple days ago. This is 2EZ.

***Already a Disclaimer***

I don't have the same interests as you, so I don't try to download the same apps. I don't know if the app you want doesn't work, but all of the ones I've tried have worked without any flaws.

Things you will need that will makes the process take seconds*

• A phone/ tablet with a camera
  • A barcode scanning app, pick one, or two, or all of them that you want from the PlayStore, they all do the same thing, really. I prefer You must login or register to view this content.
  • A working internet connection on said device
  • A computer to scan off of, unless you want to go to the website on your device.

The Website- You must login or register to view this content.

Search for your game/ application in the top right corner's search bar. Click the top result, and again click which version of the app you want. The top result is usually the newest version of said app.

You must login or register to view this content.

After clicking on the version of the app you want, scroll down to Downloads portion where it says "QR code". Click it and a scannable QR code will pop up. When scanned, it will redirect you to the website and automatically start the download. When it's finished downloading, install it like any normal app*.

You must login or register to view this content.
These barcodes are all for the newest version of Lucky Patcher.

*depending on your connection speeds and size of the download
*some apps will require that you use Lucky Patcher to get rid of the license verification. These apps normally have their own step by step instructions for installation, try to follow them correctly. Ironically the top app in "Android Apps" is Lucky Patcher, and can be scanned on one of the barcodes above.

Alternatively, if you don't want to scan the barcode, then you can just go to the website on your device and follow the same steps, just don't click the "QR Barcode" button, actually click the "Download from [place]"
08-17-2013, 05:58 PM #2
Silent_K
Save Point
Great site. You must login or register to view this content. also is very good for downloading apps

The following user thanked Silent_K for this useful post:

johncov1
10-20-2013, 10:50 PM #3
Oklahoma
Are you high?
If you want free games and paid apps just use You must login or register to view this content. This site is the best I have used so far

The following user thanked Oklahoma for this useful post:

KipLaird

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo