09-22-2013, 07:52 AM #1
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
images below might be our first look at redesigned stock apps in Google’s upcoming Android 4.4 “KitKat” update. We’ve been reporting on a lot of Nexus 5 and Android 4.4 leaks since we first discovered an unannounced Nexus device in Google’s promotional video for the upcoming OS update. While images of the Nexus 5 have leaked several times– we posted exclusive photos and video of the device earlier this week– we have yet to get a good look at Android 4.4 KitKat. Today another source reached out with the photos above claiming to show redesigns of the phone dialer and messaging apps on KitKat.

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Pixie Lott for this useful post:

xLew--
09-22-2013, 08:22 AM #2
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Looks nice, update to the overall look along with rumours of updates to apps on older androids to avoid breaking up the userbase.
10-03-2013, 08:25 PM #3
gamer89117
Can’t trickshot me!
lol talk about hoppin on the band wagon. eveything is gonna have this flat look now apparently
10-13-2013, 07:54 PM #4
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Pixie
images below might be our first look at redesigned stock apps in Google’s upcoming Android 4.4 “KitKat” update. We’ve been reporting on a lot of Nexus 5 and Android 4.4 leaks since we first discovered an unannounced Nexus device in Google’s promotional video for the upcoming OS update. While images of the Nexus 5 have leaked several times– we posted exclusive photos and video of the device earlier this week– we have yet to get a good look at Android 4.4 KitKat. Today another source reached out with the photos above claiming to show redesigns of the phone dialer and messaging apps on KitKat.

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

i like it, i hope my htc gets it!
10-13-2013, 08:41 PM #5
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Looks like the leaked pics are real couple of the same screens have been spotted in the wild.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo