10-07-2013, 08:00 PM #1
Oklahoma
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, I know that this has been put out there many times and been said multiple it could and possibly will. I decided that I will just make one for all of NGU users.

App Details

This app will include access to NGU and lets you login, browse forums, make threads and all change account settings. This app is still in very early early beta stage and I will post screenshots of the work in progress. I also will invite selected users to test the app and report back to me. The users selected will not be regular members only premium,elite, and staff. You may freely PM and request and I will reply back if you can help.

ScreenShots (1 for now)

You must login or register to view this content.

This is the login screen that is not even close to being done as I will add NGU's logo and background with permission.

Version Log

V.0.1: Added Login Screen and validates if you are a member, premium,elite, and staff member

Thanks and remember I will be updating with progress!

The following user groaned Oklahoma for this awful post:

The Epic
10-07-2013, 08:04 PM #2
Oklahoma
Are you high?
Originally posted by Laim
Nice job. However, have you got permission off of any NextGenUpdate admins yet?

No, This is why before I even put a copyright or publish it. I will be contacting them now.
10-07-2013, 08:12 PM #3
Default Avatar
Cammy
I hate to burst your bubble but an android app already exists for NGU. It's just only been released to staff for the time being while the bugs are worked out, sorry.
10-08-2013, 06:57 AM #4
The Epic
I wont stop
Originally posted by Cammy View Post
I hate to burst your bubble but an android app already exists for NGU. It's just only been released to staff for the time being while the bugs are worked out, sorry.

Hey you're not sherlock LOLOL change your avatar phag,also They could just use a forum opener app
10-08-2013, 10:02 PM #5
Oklahoma
Are you high?
Originally posted by The
Hey you're not sherlock LOLOL change your avatar phag,also They could just use a forum opener app

I decided to make just a app for other needs for a specific area.
10-11-2013, 12:17 AM #6
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Oklahoma View Post
Hello, I know that this has been put out there many times and been said multiple it could and possibly will. I decided that I will just make one for all of NGU users.

App Details

This app will include access to NGU and lets you login, browse forums, make threads and all change account settings. This app is still in very early early beta stage and I will post screenshots of the work in progress. I also will invite selected users to test the app and report back to me. The users selected will not be regular members only premium,elite, and staff. You may freely PM and request and I will reply back if you can help.

ScreenShots (1 for now)

You must login or register to view this content.

This is the login screen that is not even close to being done as I will add NGU's logo and background with permission.

Version Log

V.0.1: Added Login Screen and validates if you are a member, premium,elite, and staff member

Thanks and remember I will be updating with progress!

Lovely work bro Smile
Looking forward to what else you can do.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo