10-17-2013, 11:36 AM #1
Addictionn
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Does anyone have an idea of how i can get the emojis that people get on iphone without rooting my phone, that same ones on whatsapp i have the samsung galaxy s4 btw
10-20-2013, 08:22 PM #2
Oklahoma
Are you high?
Check out You must login or register to view this content. on your android and go to the tables that display them. If you can see them you can use them. If you can't just stick to those apps or root your device and flash a font Smile

The following user thanked Oklahoma for this useful post:

Addictionn
10-23-2013, 05:37 AM #3
Cory
User needs a dick
I downloaded You must login or register to view this content. so I could see them on Twitter, Facebook, ect. And I use a texting app called Go SMS to see/use them while texting. If you need help getting it all figured out feel free to msg me.
10-23-2013, 04:11 PM #4
Addictionn
Little One
Originally posted by Tryhard
I downloaded You must login or register to view this content. so I could see them on Twitter, Facebook, ect. And I use a texting app called Go SMS to see/use them while texting. If you need help getting it all figured out feel free to msg me.

last time i used this i recieved my texts twice once on normal messages and then another on go sms... is there a way to turn that off?

but cheers ill go down load that app now
10-23-2013, 05:59 PM #5
Fleek Designs
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Addictionn View Post
last time i used this i recieved my texts twice once on normal messages and then another on go sms... is there a way to turn that off?

but cheers ill go down load that app now

Yeah all you have to do is go to your settings in your messages , the one you don't want and it will say receive notification just uncheck it and you wont get any messages or notifications from that app .

The following user thanked Fleek Designs for this useful post:

Addictionn
10-23-2013, 06:47 PM #6
King Sosa
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Addictionn View Post
Does anyone have an idea of how i can get the emojis that people get on iphone without rooting my phone, that same ones on whatsapp i have the samsung galaxy s4 btw

I have the galaxy s4 as well I use the kii keyboard app I think it's pretty much the best option

The following user thanked King Sosa for this useful post:

Addictionn
10-23-2013, 08:27 PM #7
Choopie
Little One
There is a keyboard called iWnne keyboard it's what i use and my phone is rooted but my wife has it as well and hers is not. so no root required to use it.

The following user thanked Choopie for this useful post:

Addictionn

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo