10-17-2013, 08:45 PM #1
Oklahoma
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); QUICK UPDATE: LUCKY PATCHER has a new feature called In app Emu that let's root and non root buy in app for free. Therefore, this app is non existent. Check it out: You must login or register to view this content.

Almost been a year sadly since this thread has been posted, therefore I would like to announce a set release date has been set. Only members that will receive a PM will receive the application. Also please note, that the app WILL NOT WORK on Android version KitKat 4.4.4!

UPDATE 5/20/14: Right now, I am going through legal trouble, so if anybody for now if any Exp. Dev's want to help out and work with the application, please PM me. The only thing that needs to be done is some code is glitched, fix the designs etc. You WILL be compensated for your work. Compensation will be decided based on your work/a set amount. I am very sorry that this app has not been released as it is very anticipated by a lot of members here. Once I get help, the app is on a speed travel to be released.

UPDATE 4/4/2014: I am very sorry for the huge delay, right now my EOI state tests are coming up and that is my main objective. I plan on working on this for about two hours every day to ensure a release date will be confirmed. As of right now, there is no release date in mind. ALSO, I am looking for Exp. Android Dev's to come help me out! If your help/advice is used, you will be compensated. Compensation will be decided in a PM/Skype.

UPDATE: This is taking quite longer than expected, in the meantime please enjoy a app that was quickly made to pass time. by me which is an internet browser that shows you about root and where to go. You must login or register to view this content.

UPDATE: Beta form is out! Please apply here for a chance to become a beta tester! All members must take this including elites! Form: You must login or register to view this content.

App Details

This app is designed to make your hacking life easier. Basically, the app will allow you to buy in-game items without rooting the device. This app will be free on the market store along with ads. A Ad-Free version will cost $0.99 cents.

ScreenShots(New ones coming soon, OLD LOOK shown below)

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Version Info (DELAY: The planned version release is V.4.5! Sorry for the huge delay)

V.1.0: Added NGU login system and Menu Selection
V.1.1: Removed NGU login system and added its own!
V.1.2: Added Elite Key Verification for the elite features.
V.1.3: Finished some coding
V.1.4: Bug fixes
V.1.5: DEV Menu for Elites added and added (Classifed) menu for special members Winky Winky
V.2.0: Huge Fix for app
V.2.5: App needs to be stable. (Cannot release unstable to due to phone concerns)
V.3.0: Minor Bugfixs,

Stuff in Progress

*Fix Code Glitches
*Fix for Classified Exploit
*Fix Design Errors

Q&A

Q: Why did you remove the NGU Login?
A: I did that because the process of getting approval was long and I pretty much gave up. So a overhaul for that is coming.

Q: What made you to make this app?
A: Well, I've seen people asking to see if this is possible. So I decided to make this app for them and support NGU's community.

Q: Will this app be free?
A: Yes, but the app will contain ads. If you want to remove ads you may buy the ad-free version for $0.99.

Q: What will elite users get?
A: Elite Users and Staff receive the ad-free version free and gets exclusive access to new features before normal members!

Q: Can normal members get access to the beta?
A: Yes, but first normal members must fill out a form before I allow access.

Also guys, If you're elite or staff and you get the beta. Please make sure to fill out a bug report and survey coming shortly.

Thanks, Oklahoma
Last edited by Oklahoma ; 10-23-2014 at 07:26 PM.

The following 47 users say thank you to Oklahoma for this useful post:

192.168.1.1, badrbadr, ByteShark, Chrome_F1RE, ciaran010, cod5cl, Crunk, gaming_nation, GloomAndGlow, Groovy, Callumeleyy, iHaxel, ilasthope, xTc, zL_j8hnb, ResistTheJamsha, jJarrad, Lucy Pinder, mazdafreak, Mr Grumpy, Mr.Azoz, Mystery, NGU Whale, Scullzyy, suckss, Taylors Bish, toms43, TrailMix, xkoeckiiej, yoyokaroi, Zambie
11-04-2014, 12:46 AM #272
Thank you very much 1 up. I can't wait for FIAP!!
11-04-2014, 03:06 AM #273
Does this work on iOS? Is there a way
11-04-2014, 03:26 PM #274
Guys. Theres no FIAP. This shit is fake. Loads of people have posted on this and all of em are asking to get this. And no one has posted "thanks" ( which people would do if they ACTUALLY got the FIAP. And oklahoma hasnt even responded to anyone, the only thing hes been saying is for us to stop posting bad shit on here. So obviously no ones gotten it, this is just a scam people.
11-05-2014, 04:23 AM #275
See, Cortada totally gets it. My god my comments keep getting deleted because there are too many obscenities in my insults toward the great scammer, Oklahoma. Oh well I guess I will have to do it again and wait for 1up to delete my comment again. Hey 1up just go ahead and ban me, you know I'm mostly just trolling because Oklahoma should suck a scam receipts asshole flap. I dont know what a scam receipt is just made it up. Guess what I'm nit even muslim yet I keep leaving the shahadah at the end of every comment. Honestly I am just an islam fanboy haha. BTW Fuck you Oklahoma for promising fiap with no root working on EVERY game to 50k people and not delivering, you whore donkey. And no judy you wouldnt be able to get it on ios even if it did exist unless you jailbroke your stupid apple device and oklahoma made an ipa. But he wouldnt do that because he is a lazy bastard, who, instead of posting legitimate content, makes scams to suck all you people in. And then theres his little sidekick admin who keeps sucking his penis and deleting all the comments that reveal the truth about Oklahoma. Albeit my diction is a bit juvenile and brings to mind obscene images, but it is all the readers here have to start thinking,"oh shit this bitch is totally scam, what a scrub". Fuck Oklahoma, fuck this forum. Please ban me I dont even want this account anymore, seeing the pieces of shit who post garbage here.

La ilaha illa Allah. Muhammad rasul Allah.
11-10-2014, 07:13 PM #276
Oklahoma
Are you high?
Originally posted by Cortada13 View Post
Guys. Theres no FIAP. This shit is fake. Loads of people have posted on this and all of em are asking to get this. And no one has posted "thanks" ( which people would do if they ACTUALLY got the FIAP. And oklahoma hasnt even responded to anyone, the only thing hes been saying is for us to stop posting bad shit on here. So obviously no ones gotten it, this is just a scam people.

Actually, very few members have already received the application, and a scam is where you take money out of people for personal gain. I'm still trying to figure out how I scammed you guys.
Originally posted by SlingshotBraves View Post
See, Cortada totally gets it. My god my comments keep getting deleted because there are too many obscenities in my insults toward the great scammer, Oklahoma. Oh well I guess I will have to do it again and wait for 1up to delete my comment again. Hey 1up just go ahead and ban me, you know I'm mostly just trolling because Oklahoma should suck a scam receipts asshole flap. I dont know what a scam receipt is just made it up. Guess what I'm nit even muslim yet I keep leaving the shahadah at the end of every comment. Honestly I am just an islam fanboy haha. BTW Fuck you Oklahoma for promising fiap with no root working on EVERY game to 50k people and not delivering, you whore donkey. And no judy you wouldnt be able to get it on ios even if it did exist unless you jailbroke your stupid apple device and oklahoma made an ipa. But he wouldnt do that because he is a lazy bastard, who, instead of posting legitimate content, makes scams to suck all you people in. And then theres his little sidekick admin who keeps sucking his penis and deleting all the comments that reveal the truth about Oklahoma. Albeit my diction is a bit juvenile and brings to mind obscene images, but it is all the readers here have to start thinking,"oh shit this bitch is totally scam, what a scrub". Fuck Oklahoma, fuck this forum. Please ban me I dont even want this account anymore, seeing the pieces of shit who post garbage here.

Your comment is really not understandable. Also if you paid attention, you would of realized, that there is already apps that exist like this.

La ilaha illa Allah. Muhammad rasul Allah.
11-10-2014, 07:46 PM #277
Default Avatar
Oneup
Closed upon request

The following user thanked Oneup for this useful post:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo