01-09-2014, 09:29 AM #1
Default Avatar
MLB
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have went through two Android tablets, and they both have messed up. They shut off and restart randomly, and then at times won't turn on and 3 days later will turn on by itself.

Anyone else have that issue?
01-12-2014, 02:44 AM #2
Oklahoma
Are you high?
Originally posted by MLB View Post
I have went through two Android tablets, and they both have messed up. They shut off and restart randomly, and then at times won't turn on and 3 days later will turn on by itself.

Ah yes, but for my Android Samsung Galaxy Phone. Mine does shut off and restart when it wants too. (This may be caused by running to much apps,not enough RAM etc, make sure not to have to many open.)

For the next problem, I have had this before where it won't turn on or even respond to the power button but i think we're screwed on that one :p
01-12-2014, 02:57 AM #3
Default Avatar
MLB
Originally posted by Oklahoma View Post
Ah yes, but for my Android Samsung Galaxy Phone. Mine does shut off and restart when it wants too. (This may be caused by running to much apps,not enough RAM etc, make sure not to have to many open.)

For the next problem, I have had this before where it won't turn on or even respond to the power button but i think we're screwed on that one :p

I have 3 apps Facebook, snapchat, and Instagram and that was it. I just got it on October 3rd
01-12-2014, 03:00 AM #4
Oklahoma
Are you high?
I have 3 apps Facebook, snapchat, and Instagram and that was it. I just got it on October 3rd

Do you have a task manager for your device? ex. Clean Master?

If you do, please go onto your task manager and find the RAM option and tell me how much RAM your device has? Smile
01-12-2014, 03:03 AM #5
Default Avatar
MLB
I can't turn it on, it won't even turn on with it plugged in.
01-12-2014, 06:10 PM #6
What are the two tablets?

Are you rooted or just plain stock?
01-13-2014, 01:00 AM #7
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
I have went through two Android tablets, and they both have messed up. They shut off and restart randomly, and then at times won't turn on and 3 days later will turn on by itself.

Model and both stock?
01-13-2014, 02:08 AM #8
Default Avatar
MLB
Both stock and Android Zeepad
01-16-2014, 02:09 PM #9
dooom3000
Do a barrel roll!
The same thing with iOS not only android

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.