01-12-2014, 04:51 AM #1
AsTRoNiuMz
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is an app that completely remove ads inside apps and provide following functions which is better than AdBlock:

1. Totally remove the advertisement. You can notice that AdBlock and AdAway only stops showing the ad content, but it can not remove the empty field that was originally taken by the ad. MinMinGuard can totally remove the empty field!

2. Lightweight. Alternative ad removing apps (AdBlock etc) constantly run a background VPN service, which puts a heavy loading on the system. MinMinGuard does not need to run a VPN service, so it saves system resources and, thus, extends the battery life.

3. Per App Setting. MinMinGuard lets you choose which apps you want to remove ads from. If you only want to remove ads from several apps, MinMinGuard is your best solution.

You must login or register to view this content.

I find this application useful considering there's plenty of unwanted ad's so I hope you guy's enjoy!
01-13-2014, 07:49 PM #2
I'll give this a try and will see, and ill report back
01-13-2014, 08:28 PM #3
Does this require root ???
01-15-2014, 07:31 AM #4
AsTRoNiuMz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by wtf
I'll give this a try and will see, and ill report back

Doesn't require root please rep if it works! Thanks.
01-15-2014, 05:19 PM #5
Dosnt look like its working I went into LuckPatcher to checked which apps have adds I checked them in your app and loaded them up and the adds were still there
01-18-2014, 03:37 PM #6
Originally posted by wtf
Dosnt look like its working I went into LuckPatcher to checked which apps have adds I checked them in your app and loaded them up and the adds were still there

This app requires root. You need Xposed framework installed on your phone. Google it.

The following user thanked ItzKitKat for this useful post:

AsTRoNiuMz
01-20-2014, 06:28 PM #7
Got it working Smile adds removed Happy but it would be nice if you could make it so you can turn on adds on chrome I use a lot of ad.fly links and you can't use them if you have an add blocker
01-26-2014, 09:43 AM #8
AsTRoNiuMz
Do a barrel roll!
I apologize I ment to say it did require root! At least you got it to work man! Smile
01-29-2014, 05:41 PM #9
Originally posted by joe21 View Post
I apologize I ment to say it did require root! At least you got it to work man! Smile

Can you make it so I can disable it for google chrome ??

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo