04-08-2014, 01:40 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); im trying to unroot my htc one because when I first rooted it I could never use SuperSU because it would always say there wasn't a binary file but I installed an app called busybox and it always failed on trying to install a binary so I just want to unroot it back to stock but cant find a RUU_M7_x64 for AT&T if you guys could help out that would be GREAT!
04-08-2014, 02:30 AM #2
Dan
I'm a god.
Originally posted by n00bier00ter View Post
im trying to unroot my htc one because when I first rooted it I could never use SuperSU because it would always say there wasn't a binary file but I installed an app called busybox and it always failed on trying to install a binary so I just want to unroot it back to stock but cant find a RUU_M7_x64 for AT&T if you guys could help out that would be GREAT!

If the following video doesn't work, let me know and I'll do further research for your problem.

04-08-2014, 07:22 PM #3
Oklahoma
Are you high?
Originally posted by Dan View Post
If the following video doesn't work, let me know and I'll do further research for your problem.

He may not be able to fix this because when he rooted the phone, the way he did it must of have not installed the required binary files. If he could tell us how he rooted his phone then that would help.

The following user thanked Oklahoma for this useful post:

Dan
04-09-2014, 02:54 AM #4
Dan
I'm a god.
im trying to unroot my htc one because when I first rooted it I could never use SuperSU because it would always say there wasn't a binary file but I installed an app called busybox and it always failed on trying to install a binary so I just want to unroot it back to stock but cant find a RUU_M7_x64 for AT&T if you guys could help out that would be GREAT!

Could you link the tutorial in which you followed to root your device?

The following user thanked Dan for this useful post:

Oklahoma
04-09-2014, 06:51 PM #5
Oklahoma
Are you high?

I have gathered some links based on my research for you,
You must login or register to view this content.

If those don't help you, let me or Dan know!

The following user thanked Oklahoma for this useful post:

Dan
04-10-2014, 01:03 AM #6
RUU file not found
04-10-2014, 01:08 AM #7
[RUU][8/4] - AT&T RUU_M7_UL_JB_50_Cingular_US_1.26.502.15 - "DECRYPTED" - xda-developers
file not found
04-10-2014, 06:40 PM #8
Oklahoma
Are you high?
[RUU][8/4] - AT&T RUU_M7_UL_JB_50_Cingular_US_1.26.502.15 - "DECRYPTED" - xda-developers
file not found

Has the other links worked with success?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo