04-07-2015, 09:19 PM #1
Egzec
Big Daddy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); FAQ (PLEASE READ BEFORE DOING THE INSTALLATION PROCESS)

What is an .apk file?
It is a file for an Android app.

What is Instaliker?
Instaliker is an app which gives you instant likes on Instagram. You can even get up to 500 or more. I got 740 likes on a photo I posted about an interesting fact, but I deleted it because I only have 237 followers.

How does it work?
You get coin rewards. You use those coins to select the amount of likes you want. Once you select your amount of likes, you will get instant likes, more than you expected (asking for 10 likes could get you 50 likes)

How do I get coins?
Once you open the app for the first time, you get 10 free coins. You can get coins by liking photos that are displayed on the app. Every like is worth 1 coin, but there is a like limit. You can also get 150+ coins by completing advertisements (not surveys so don't worry). Once you have completed the advertisement, it should say you were awarded the amount of coins the advertisement offered, then wait a few minutes for the app to give you the coins. For each hour, you will be rewarded 10 coins.

Where is the proof?
Go to my account @egzec and I have 100+ likes on my most recent posts. You don't have to follow me.

Can't I just use the Play Store?
No you can't. It's not available there.

Is there a survey?
Nope. Survey-free. If there was a survey, I wouldn't be posting this because it counts as spam.

INSTALLATION
Now you can either do this on your phone, or use your computer and transfer it to your phone, but I recommend downloading the .apk file with your phone. It's much easier.

You can get the .apk file here: You must login or register to view this content.

HOW TO INSTALL USING YOUR PHONE
Step 1: Go to your Settings app then go to the Security section. Turn Unknown sources on. It will allow any app downloads.

Step 2: Download the .apk file.

Step 3: Tap on the .apk file. It should take you to an installation screen. It will install Aptoide onto your phone and it will start installing Instaliker. If it asks for root access, allow it.

Step 4: Open the app and enter your username and password.

Step 5: Get likes using your 10 free coins!

HOW TO INSTALL USING YOUR COMPUTER/LAPTOP
Step 1: Download the .apk file.

Step 2: Connect your phone to your computer/laptop via a micro-USB cable.

Step 3: Transfer the .apk file to the Downloads folder.

Step 4: Install a file manager from the Play Store (ASTRO File Manager is recommended)

Step 5: Go to your Settings app then go to the Security section. Turn Unknown sources on. It will allow any app downloads.

Step 6: Open your file manager and go to your Downloads folder. Tap on the .apk file. It should take you to an installation screen. It will install Aptoide onto your phone and it will start installing Instaliker. If it asks for root access, allow it.

Step 7: Open the app and enter your username and password.

Step 8: Get likes using your free 10 coins!

Hope this helped for you Android Instagram users out there!

IMPORTANT TIP
Don't add too many likes. It can make you look suspicious.

Extra notes
THIS PROCESS WORKS FOR ANY APK! Example, you want the full version of the Five Nights at Freddy's app. Just get the .apk from an Aptoide store on Google (the link should display like this: m.usernamestore.aptoide.com) and use the same process!
Last edited by Egzec ; 05-07-2015 at 01:37 AM.
04-08-2015, 05:10 PM #2
Oklahoma
Are you high?
Originally posted by Egzec View Post
IMPORTANT: YOUR PHONE MUST BE ROOTED TO COMPLETE THIS PROCESS!

FAQ (PLEASE READ BEFORE DOING THE INSTALLATION PROCESS)

What is an .apk file?

What is Instaliker?
Instaliker is an app which gives you instant likes on Instagram. You can even get up to 500 or more. I got 740 likes on a photo I posted about an interesting fact, but I deleted it because I only have 227 followers.

How does it work?
You get coin rewards. You use those coins to select the amount of likes you want. Once you select your amount of likes, you will get instant likes, more than you expected (asking for 10 likes could get you 50 likes)

How do I get coins?
Once you open the app for the first time, you get 10 free coins. You can get coins by liking photos that are displayed on the app. Every like is worth 1 coin, but there is a like limit. You can also get 150+ coins by completing advertisements (not surveys so don't worry). Once you have completed the advertisement, it should say you were awarded the amount of coins the advertisement offered, then wait a few minutes for the app to give you the coins. For each hour, you will be rewarded 10 coins

Where is the proof?
It's very hard to prove, so just go to my account @egzec and I have 100+ likes on my 3 recent posts. You don't have to follow me.

Is there a survey?
Nope. Survey-free. If there was a survey, I wouldn't be posting this because it counts as spam.

INSTALLATION
Now you can either do this on your phone, or use your computer and transfer it to your phone, but I recommend downloading the .apk file with your phone. It's much easier.

You can get the .apk file here: You must login or register to view this content.

Step 1: Go to your Settings app then go to the Security section. Turn Unknown sources on. It will allow any app downloads.

Step 3: Tap on the .apk file. It should take you to an installation screen. It will install Aptoide onto your phone and it will start installing Instaliker. If it asks for root access, allow it.

Step 4: Install a file manager from the Play Store (ASTRO File Manager is recommended)

Step 5: Go to your Settings app then go to the Security section. Turn Unknown sources on. It will allow any app downloads.

Step 6: Open your file manager and go to your Downloads folder. Tap on the .apk file. It should take you to an installation screen. It will install Aptoide onto your phone and it will start installing Instaliker. If it asks for root access, allow it.

IMPORTANT TIP

Extra notes
THIS PROCESS WORKS FOR ANY APK! Example, you want the full version of the Five Nights at Freddy's app. Just get the .apk from an Aptoide store on Google (the link should display like this: m.usernamestore.aptoide.com) and use the same process!

Root access is not needed for apitode. Just letting you guys know that. No ROOT ACCESS is needed.

Also, tbh: I wouldn't put my insta user and pass in there.
04-08-2015, 05:32 PM #3
Egzec
Big Daddy
Originally posted by Oklahoma View Post
Root access is not needed for apitode. Just letting you guys know that. No ROOT ACCESS is needed.

Also, tbh: I wouldn't put my insta user and pass in there.

Whoops lol
05-03-2015, 03:56 PM #4
cod5cl
You talkin to me?
FAQ (PLEASE READ BEFORE DOING THE INSTALLATION PROCESS)

What is an .apk file?

What is Instaliker?
Instaliker is an app which gives you instant likes on Instagram. You can even get up to 500 or more. I got 740 likes on a photo I posted about an interesting fact, but I deleted it because I only have 227 followers.

How does it work?

How do I get coins?
Once you open the app for the first time, you get 10 free coins. You can get coins by liking photos that are displayed on the app. Every like is worth 1 coin, but there is a like limit. You can also get 150+ coins by completing advertisements (not surveys so don't worry). Once you have completed the advertisement, it should say you were awarded the amount of coins the advertisement offered, then wait a few minutes for the app to give you the coins. For each hour, you will be rewarded 10 coins.

Where is the proof?
Go to my account @egzec and I have 100+ likes on my 3 recent posts. You don't have to follow me.

Is there a survey?

INSTALLATION

IMPORTANT TIP

Extra notes

but don't recive any likes
05-06-2015, 02:01 AM #5
Egzec
Big Daddy
Originally posted by cod5cl View Post
but don't recive any likes

Requirements to use Instalikes successfully:
Login to your IG account via Instalikes
Need public account, not private
Must have over 10 coins

If you don't receive any likes, you don't have enough coins or you only own a small amount, or you have to wait.
05-06-2015, 06:10 PM #6
cod5cl
You talkin to me?
Requirements to use Instalikes successfully:
Login to your IG account via Instalikes
Need public account, not private
Must have over 10 coins

If you don't receive any likes, you don't have enough coins or you only own a small amount, or you have to wait.

yes i know what to do with this app but i got nothing no likes bro
05-07-2015, 01:36 AM #7
Egzec
Big Daddy
Originally posted by cod5cl View Post
yes i know what to do with this app but i got nothing no likes bro

Works for me. How long have you waited?

Anyways, as I said, I have proof on my IG: @egzec --- Keep going through my photos, I have over 100 likes until the picture that shows my old elementary class, which only has like 30 likes.

Try reinstalling it if it still hasn't worked for you in days. May I ask what phone do you have as well?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo