02-08-2016, 08:40 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just wondering if there's a Snapchat hack
02-08-2016, 09:19 PM #2
donic
Keeper
Hello, in cydia you can find "Phantom". Its like a hack for snpachat. for example you can save the pictures or send pictures from your library.
02-09-2016, 04:02 PM #3
psn_4eva
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by donic View Post
Hello, in cydia you can find "Phantom". Its like a hack for snpachat. for example you can save the pictures or send pictures from your library.

except the fact cydia is ios this is android forum

The following user thanked psn_4eva for this useful post:

KIK-Sky2white
02-10-2016, 09:21 PM #4
So is there any for android or can I trade followers for Bo3 accounts
02-12-2016, 01:45 AM #5
You can buy followers Smile
02-12-2016, 01:52 AM #6
Originally posted by Jaz View Post
Just wondering if there's a Snapchat hack

If you have a rooted android device you can use these snapchat hacks. Check it out over here: You must login or register to view this content.
02-12-2016, 11:54 AM #7
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by .Megann. View Post
If you have a rooted android device you can use these snapchat hacks. Check it out over here: You must login or register to view this content.

Yeah considering these are outdated as fuck. Haha best off just using Third party apps for snapchat(Can result in your snapchat account being terminated) or modify the snapchat app yourself.
Snapprefs still works out of that list though but it's for 9.21 version of snap and snap is on like 9.23
02-13-2016, 03:24 PM #8
Originally posted by TehMerkMods View Post
Yeah considering these are outdated as fuck. Haha best off just using Third party apps for snapchat(Can result in your snapchat account being terminated) or modify the snapchat app yourself.
Snapprefs still works out of that list though but it's for 9.21 version of snap and snap is on like 9.23

Did you even know that you can download past versions of snapchat? Um duh. Get with it
02-13-2016, 03:55 PM #9
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by .Megann. View Post
Did you even know that you can download past versions of snapchat? Um duh. Get with it

Yeah i am fully aware of that, You must also consider that Xposed Installer causes Snapchat login issues with 9.17.0.0 and above.
Also just out of the question here but Are you aware of using snapchats Auth token to login? I Mean he could do it that way. login to snapchat via an external device and then login to his actual device running xposed using the auth key so he can sign-in and get passed xposed block issues
02-14-2016, 03:15 AM #10
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
casper ftw

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo