03-05-2016, 05:19 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well, from what i've heard it is a metal type shit, and it is water proof resistent up to 30 minutes. I would get it, but i'm switching to an iPhone 6 soon. Any opinions?
03-05-2016, 06:32 AM #2
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
Its a good phone has all the latest up to date specs + SD card slot up to 200gb

Just dont take peoples advice on here about Android VS iOS, Its a never ending battle
03-05-2016, 08:31 AM #3
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Well, from what i've heard it is a metal type shit, and it is water proof resistent up to 30 minutes. I would get it, but i'm switching to an iPhone 6 soon. Any opinions?

Moved to Google & Android.
04-13-2016, 09:34 PM #4
Originally posted by Kam
Well, from what i've heard it is a metal type shit, and it is water proof resistent up to 30 minutes. I would get it, but i'm switching to an iPhone 6 soon. Any opinions?

Good phone indeed, best one I have ever owned so far. Has everything in it that you need and more.
Only drawback I can think of could be the non-replaceable battery.
04-18-2016, 12:58 PM #5
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post

its a good phone, i have the s6 edge not sure im gonna get the S7 this year i might just until next year to see what they are going to come out with, hopefully something even better

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo