08-04-2016, 11:48 PM #1
Jakob
[move]Enzo[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, been looking all over for a solution and haven't really found anything. I'm running 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
08-05-2016, 12:15 AM #2
Jincos
Do a barrel roll!
A quick Google search and I found this;

You must login or register to view this content.

Have you tried this tutorial yet? If you're on a Mac then use jodin instead of Odin. Good luck mate.

The following user thanked Jincos for this useful post:

Jakob
08-07-2016, 12:04 AM #3
Jakob
[move]Enzo[/move]
Thank you sir! Worked like a charm. Now if only I could get Xposed framework running on it. Apparently it gets Samsung devices stuck in bootloops, and I'm not sure if I want to take the chance. Anyone have experience with installing Xposed on this device?
08-10-2016, 12:28 AM #4
xRaW
xI2aW-
Originally posted by Jakob View Post
Thank you sir! Worked like a charm. Now if only I could get Xposed framework running on it. Apparently it gets Samsung devices stuck in bootloops, and I'm not sure if I want to take the chance. Anyone have experience with installing Xposed on this device?

Xposed can be a bitch for samsung devices but its possible, Download the Installer - You must login or register to view this content.

Then Flash this (use TWRP boot loader) - You must login or register to view this content.
08-13-2016, 07:39 AM #5
MODZ4FUN420
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Jakob View Post
Hey guys, been looking all over for a solution and haven't really found anything. I'm running 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I personal like flashing a custom recovery rom on android devices and then installing from the custom recovery rom supersu for a cleaner less buggy root. And if you root I recommend installing busybox so your rooted apps have no issues. XDA is a great place for learning different ways to root. Rooted 3 devices this week from that site and one was Samsung tab A 8 on marshmallow 6.0.1

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo