08-31-2016, 08:45 AM #1
xSp3Kx
Bebe Snek
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); A FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE KIK
"Night is a modified client for Kik Mwssenger that runs on Android, based on pikek"-pikek.ml (the sight you go on your mobile device to install the apk)

Ok, so what is pikek?

pikek is another app like night but still light like kik

Night has a few "extras" that pikek doesn't like a dark/custom theme which gets rid of that annoying ridiculously bright kik theme adn adds some pretty cool colors

This is what mine looks like You must login or register to view this content.

(i take no credit for this app)

link to the official Night site You must login or register to view this content. (mobile only it is a phone app after all >:< )
09-08-2016, 02:03 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by xSp3Kx View Post
A FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE KIK
"Night is a modified client for Kik Mwssenger that runs on Android, based on pikek"-pikek.ml (the sight you go on your mobile device to install the apk)

Ok, so what is pikek?

pikek is another app like night but still light like kik

Night has a few "extras" that pikek doesn't like a dark/custom theme which gets rid of that annoying ridiculously bright kik theme adn adds some pretty cool colors

This is what mine looks like You must login or register to view this content.

(i take no credit for this app)

link to the official Night site You must login or register to view this content. (mobile only it is a phone app after all >:< )

Hey sir, want me to blow your mind away? You must login or register to view this content.

Seriously though, maybe we should collab one day and add some Kiks together for le community.
09-08-2016, 05:45 PM #3
xSp3Kx
Bebe Snek
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Hey sir, want me to blow your mind away? You must login or register to view this content.

Seriously though, maybe we should collab one day and add some Kiks together for le community.

Oh damn had no idea there was already a thread
07-16-2017, 04:31 PM #4
Unlike rest of the mobile messenger apps, Kik can be installed on PC in a hassle free manner. If, you want to know how it happens, then you should You must login or register to view this content. at the article published at 3dize.com
07-24-2017, 04:55 PM #5
Does anyone know which modded kik looks close to normal with the video chat that works?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo