03-19-2013, 06:32 PM #1
slim355
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This Editor works best on SaveGames from version 2.00 to 2.11 of GT5 !

GT5 Garage Editor v1.3.1 by slim355 & q-k

DOWNLOAD You must login or register to view this content.

(PSN Not Required)

New Features to 1.3.1:

1. 1103 New Car Tickets Total!!!
  2. Max Dealer Colours Updated
  3. Database Optimized
  4. Thumbnail Fetch is optional
  5. Delete Tickets from your save
  6. Minor Bug Fixes

We're not done yet Winky Winky

New Features to 1.3.0:

1. Insert New Car Ticket (Choose Dealer Colour)
  2. Insert Special Car directly to garage.
  3. Name Changer (Change Viewable Text in Garage)
  4. More Global Options to Set
  5. Add 10 Paints/Tune Items/Manufacturer and Year Tickets at a time.

NOTE:
Some Features on the Global page have untested/unknown functionality in-game.
They are included for you to experiment. :nerd:

Also, part _282_285 is always the same as the body ID.... what does it do...

If you have any problems, zip up your save, upload to mediafire & PM me the link.
Remember your savedata may contain GT5 e-mails & your account ID.

New Features to 1.2.2:

1. Secret Menu Toggle High Risk of Ban Online!
  2. Add Car Tickets (Year Tickets, Manufacturer Tickets)
  3. Clicking the Left hand side "Paint" Cell will bring up a Body/Rim Paint Calculator.
  4. Add Paints
  5. Edit your currently selected car
  6. Borrow Glitch
  7. Gear Ratio Graph updated to be more like In-Game Graph
  8. All Gold: A spec: B Spec :License: Special Events
  9. Credits
  10. Gameday
  11. Edit A-Spec & B-Spec Level
  12. Saves are Backed up.
  13. Weird Mint Colour on Tune Sheet & Paint Selector...

ScreenCaps v1.3.1

You must login or register to view this content.

Video Guide:

Known Bugs:
Last edited by Father Luckeyy ; 12-01-2016 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Removed AD-FLY link

The following 140 users say thank you to slim355 for this useful post:

-Daimler-, -SuperMan, JordanCarr, $$$ DANGER $$$, 4861636B, 4treyu, AlwaysGetsBanne, Ameer67, Aventador777, BarneyBus, Dank, bejekas, Blah12543, Bounkass, Brian Wong, Camaro, camaroguy85, CARKING0709, ch1potle, CJDA9, cocacolin, CONRUN, Costas1, Cotilleo Puro, cpt_BanaBender, Creepzoid 0___0, Danny911, DAZGANGSTA, Det0x, DoN-WaKiTa, DubstepHD, Eat_Ur_Food, ecko_ecko_ecko, evil_ryu, evolutionX, FR0STBYTE, Fysho, G0LD3NGAM3R1989, Gabriel Serrano, GalleSjef, GaMeRGiRL_2310, gemudake, geosize, uome68, gt5gmefqstrader, GTRulez, Gunni19, H!ddenFr!end, hairyjeremy, Hmoob_Mods, Sheldon Cooper, iainoflo85, iiMiSH, ILuVGamin, intronium, Isaac Clarke, ResistTheJamsha, JanTTuX, jhonatan garcia, JK83, jordanhumphries, Joro88, KillSonik, kryptiikzz, LeterPustich, lolik, Lone_Inferno, LucaTurilli, MadEyeMoody, MadStew, MasterChieff, MatMed123, mcmlxxxix, Microsuck, miguelin9169, Moontallico, Mr.Azoz, murky1, nbdesignz, NGU GHOST, Hayden, Oliiver, Orange Llama, Paze, perrypus, PounDJo0DoGz0r, predator13, Prototype23, q-k, Ramanujan and 40 other users.
01-09-2017, 05:46 PM #1271
Hello.
thanks for this great tool.
I'm using 2.11 EU version of gt5.
I can't get some option to works:
-Every hybrid car i made is reset to normal each time i launch a race
-The credit cap doesn't works, each time i win a race it says 20 000 000 cr max
-Can't get the secret menu works too.

Thanks again
03-25-2018, 07:48 PM #1272
Originally posted by k View Post
I know that tool. And I like it. That's the reason why I was initially aiming for so much more on GE2..
Let me think some further weeks about, if I'm willing to continue or not..
I know I maybe nearly 4 years late to reply to this, but I don't care. I am glad you know what I am talking about, that is something I would love to see in this tool since the servers are gone now and we cannot send cars anymore. Apart from that, the only other things I would like to see is the hidden paints, ones like 5727cc. Maybe even add the car and wheel color sample vehicle to the list since they're currently missing along a few other missing cars I remember mentioning to you via pm. I recently reverted back to 2.11 again and the only error I can report is like others have said, the credit cap does not work. In fact, I don't think it ever worked for me, I just kept forgetting to mention it I guess.

Which I have to ask, do any of ya'll plan on continuing with this tool? (whenever you come back that is)
Last edited by Sonygamer455 ; 07-27-2018 at 07:00 PM.
03-30-2018, 01:18 PM #1273
I doubt the credit cap is bypassable as that could be a hard coded limit.

Other than that if there are plans to release GE 2.0 (which is unlikely considering it has been a few years now), it would be nice if there was an option to edit the turbo controller/blow off valve field. Currently turbocharger field works but without the gauge and blow off valve it is a little unrealistic. Then again this could be added in manually by hex editing.
07-16-2018, 02:12 AM #1274
Man i waited for GE 2.0 for a couple years and gave up after a bit...sad that we never got to see it out...thanks for the program over all anyways! Still use tikl this day
10-05-2018, 02:26 PM #1275
agwa
Gobble
If we user for example special event to be golded, does it also set the time and increase XP(for the given event), or just sets gold and that's it. Does it make this 100% legit, like you really played all events and finished within the time required for gold?
08-19-2019, 09:24 PM #1276
Kaka111
Do a barrel roll!
I was thinking im on 2.11 and the editor doesn't work for me

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo