04-23-2013, 06:38 PM #1
JeepXJFreak98
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've made the choice to downgrade back to V2.11. I could care less for GT5 online. I have much more fun making some cool and whacky creations anyway. Anyone else staying at or downgrading back to V2.11?

The following user thanked JeepXJFreak98 for this useful post:

04-24-2013, 07:50 PM #20
Originally posted by mooselover101 View Post
Yes from the store, but not from the game itself you can't install them unless on current update.

No not from the store, after reverting back to 2.11 just go to your dlc management screen in the xmb menu with the game off and re-download them. Works a treat as I did it yesterday. :y:
04-24-2013, 08:20 PM #21
Okay, sorry I suppose I should have tried it myself before saying anything.
04-24-2013, 08:27 PM #22
tacoxd
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by JeepXJFreak98 View Post
Unfortunately you have to delete your GT5 Game Data Utility. Make sure you have a backup save from V2.11 or earlier that has hybrids on it.
Now you'll need to reinstall GT5 and all of it's updates except for V2.12. Around an hour later, you should be finished.
However there are two downsides to this: Obviously you can't play online anymore, and also you can't use your frickin DLC that you paid hard-earned money for. Thanks to PD's sh*t-head idea of making DLC installation a seperate menu instead of immediately installing it onto your game, you need to sign in to PSN to install the DLC. Why is this such a major problem? Because you get the message to update to V2.12. You decline it, you get signed back out. Your DLC is lost forever.

would fake stealth/chrome lines count as DLC in this case? they arent the real ones, just the bodies.
I'll wait until the next update and if anything else changes for the worse, I'll be switching back to 2.11. I love my stealth and chrome lines more than online...
Last edited by tacoxd ; 04-24-2013 at 08:32 PM.
04-25-2013, 04:51 AM #23
Ryuji
Haxor!
You must login or register to view this content. i modified param.sfo file to downgrade to 2.11, just download and install in your console. then you can mod all your cars again, but the online doesnt work.
04-25-2013, 11:48 AM #24
patch blockers are patched on 4.40 OFW :(
04-26-2013, 04:07 AM #25
Originally posted by mooselover101 View Post
Okay, sorry I suppose I should have tried it myself before saying anything.

It's all good bro, just trying to save you some time and grief. Smile
05-23-2013, 01:22 PM #26
Z.Supra
Do a barrel roll!
After i have stayed on 2.11 i found most of TC cars i cannot buy in game.
although i have installed all dlc.

and the "car swap" fail.
in the past , we can ride on a car who has long name, changing the body code , force it become other car.

which makes me a HONDA nsx rm
but not Acura Nsx Rm , by using A TAKATA DOME NSX '06 change the body code to NSX RM.

the name i changed : NSX-R GT1 Turbo (from GT1)
and the damn logo is HONDA but not acura too!

You must login or register to view this content.

but after i played offline,
i bought one more TAKATA DOME NSX for spare car....change it by the same method.
and the car you ride on is RM , in the track, when you enter the garage again , it becomes Back to the TAKATA NSX.... :fu:
all tunes are gone! :fu:

I wanna get one more GTR Tuned from the 15th may event.
and buy more dlc cars....
which i would have used on cracking.

can it be possible with a 2.12 save on a 2.11 gamedata?

that i can use 99999xxxxxx dollars buy lots of tc and X2011 for tuning.

what should i do, without jailbreak?
i can use car cards or drive the Dlc i bought in garage, but i cannot buy one more of them in dealer.....

I fking love Realistic Cars.
and classical [R] cars from GT or GT2

1.6L NA , ENGINE lv 5
10000rpm 4WD swift WR car

Last edited by Z.Supra ; 05-23-2013 at 01:51 PM.
05-23-2013, 05:31 PM #27
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Z.Supra View Post
After i have stayed on 2.11 i found most of TC cars i cannot buy in game.
although i have installed all dlc.

and the "car swap" fail.
in the past , we can ride on a car who has long name, changing the body code , force it become other car.

which makes me a HONDA nsx rm
but not Acura Nsx Rm , by using A TAKATA DOME NSX '06 change the body code to NSX RM.

the name i changed : NSX-R GT1 Turbo (from GT1)
and the damn logo is HONDA but not acura too!

but after i played offline,
i bought one more TAKATA DOME NSX for spare car....change it by the same method.
and the car you ride on is RM , in the track, when you enter the garage again , it becomes Back to the TAKATA NSX.... :fu:
all tunes are gone! :fu:

I wanna get one more GTR Tuned from the 15th may event.
and buy more dlc cars....
which i would have used on cracking.

can it be possible with a 2.12 save on a 2.11 gamedata?

that i can use 99999xxxxxx dollars buy lots of tc and X2011 for tuning.

what should i do, without jailbreak?
i can use car cards or drive the Dlc i bought in garage, but i cannot buy one more of them in dealer.....

I fking love Realistic Cars.
and classical [R] cars from GT or GT2

1.6L NA , ENGINE lv 5
10000rpm 4WD swift WR car

did you install update 2.12 and than downgraded back to 2.11?

-if you downgraded; you still can go to playstationstore and install the DLC's. go to "vieuw downloads" and you can install them again.
-if you downgraded; you need to start up your game and save so your gamesave is back on update 2.11.
05-23-2013, 07:50 PM #28
DLC is fine. Yes you can use 2.12 saves on 2.11

I went back and forth several (I counted 5) times trying to decide which I preferred. In the end, I went back to 2.11 and I have been there for the last 2 weeks. Happy as a clam. I just race my ghosts or I run against the pumped up arcade cars.

DLC has to be reinstalled after you run through all the updates, but you DO NOT have to be on 2.12 for it to work. All my DLC works just fine. The save game works just fine. Also, if you upgraded to 2.12 and have not viewed any modded cars, they will remain modded when reverting back to 2.11.

Note this is not a downgrade, I deleted the game data and reinstalled all the patches.

Edit - Sorry, I missed the purchasing ability. You have to be online to completely reinstall those packs because it is done through the ingame installer.
Last edited by voodoovaj ; 06-04-2013 at 12:48 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo