04-25-2013, 04:45 AM #1
Ryuji
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok guys, theres two ways to take. continue in 2.12 without mod your cars or back to 2.11 and have the option to mod all your cars. you can downgrade but it takes a lot time installing updates from 1.05..... oh dear.. but i have a very easy way to do it, theres the link
You must login or register to view this content.
just download and install it in your console.

The following user thanked Ryuji for this useful post:

giepie
04-25-2013, 08:48 PM #11
Originally posted by Misslehead View Post
This only works on CFW consoles, OFW consoles can't install .pkg files.

How do you know if you have a CFW or a OFW console?
04-25-2013, 08:50 PM #12
Misslehead
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Dazur View Post
How do you know if you have a CFW or a OFW console?

Lol, CFW means custom firmware, aka a jailbroken PS3, for that to happen you would have had to do it yourself. You would know if its CFW, if you made it CFW. OFW stands for original firmware aka standard PS3 OS.
04-25-2013, 08:55 PM #13
Lol, CFW means custom firmware, aka a jailbroken PS3, for that to happen you would have had to do it yourself. You would know if its CFW, if you made it CFW. OFW stands for original firmware aka standard PS3 OS.

Thank you, Misslehead, as you understood, I don't have a CFW console, LOL!
04-25-2013, 08:59 PM #14
Misslehead
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Dazur View Post
Thank you, Misslehead, as you understood, I don't have a CFW console, LOL!

Thats why I thought it was hilarious because only you would know if your PS3 is CFW haha!
04-25-2013, 09:04 PM #15
Master0wn3r
I’m too L33T
This only works on CFW consoles, OFW consoles can't install .pkg files.

Wrong Winky Winky you CAN install game patches and demos through a proxy (changing link with file at your pc) and install it
04-25-2013, 09:22 PM #16
Misslehead
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by master0wn3r View Post
Wrong Winky Winky you CAN install game patches and demos through a proxy (changing link with file at your pc) and install it

Yes, but the general answer is no. All the cool things that CFW ps3's can do with .pkg files like game activation and dlc are not possible. Also, you have to find the right version of the update, BCUS or BCES. Just seems too overcomplicated. Do you just install .pkg's by clicking triangle on your flash drive and it allows you to install them?
04-25-2013, 09:52 PM #17
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
Only a jailbreak ps3 can install pkg's,& that link is only 2.11 u can not put a lower patch on a higher patch,So its the same as the disk update way if u would want to go back to 2.11 updates will have to be done one by one. u say easy method:dumb:
04-26-2013, 04:05 AM #18
Ryuji
Haxor!
This is a 2.11 update with param.sfo archive from 2.12 update, it allows to install from 2.12 version. that lets you downgrade without erase 4gb of game data and reinstall every update from 1.05.... to 2.11. plus you can update again to 2.12 version if you want to play online or if someone discover how to mod cars again in 2.12. also you can switch between both versions, lets you continue modding in 2.11 and playing online in 2.12, but you need two save data to keep your mods safe.
04-26-2013, 11:02 PM #19
CONRUN
Keeper
I'am wondering, if it is possible to patch the package to 2.12.
I mean, you have 2.11 but the Server and the PS3 think, that you have 2.12.
What do you think?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo