Post: ☆Gran Turismo 5 Unlimited Trading Tool☆ Update v0.5 ☆
08-05-2013, 01:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I noticed people was a bit bored on PD's tradinglimits and I figured how to get over it, here is the cure for it finally!

TUTT (The Ultimate Trading Tool)

By: You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

What Can I do with this tool?

With this tool you can send unlimited:

• Car Tickets/Lvl Tickets
  • Paints
  • Special Tickets
  • Body/Chassis Parts
  • Engine Parts
  • Intake System Parts
  • Exhaust Parts
  • Turbo Kits
  • Transmissions
  • Drivetrain Parts
  • Suspensions
  • Brake Parts
  • Tyres
  • Parts from the "Other" Category.
  • Horns

How to Use:

1. Take BACKUP of your save.
  2. Open the program.
  3. Click "Select" and find your save.
  4. Click enable or disable multitrading, depends on what you want to do.
  5. Click the category you want to be Enabled or Disabled or click Enable/Disable All.
  6. Click Close and you are done.

Sender of goods enables multi trading = You can trade as many items/day you want.
Receiver of goods disables multi trading = You can now access your items again.

What happends when you make these for multi-trade?

Car tickets:
Car tickets will no longer be shown at the truck so you can't open them, however you can still see them in the "Gift Car Ticket" slot when you look for them in the items list. You are able to trade without limits!

Paints:
Paints will not be seen throught the GTAuto, however you can still see them normally in the "Coloured Paint" list throught the items list. You are able to trade without limits!

Special tickets:
GTAuto tickets(Car Wash, Oil Change, Overhaul Engine, Restore Body Rigidity) will work normally even after you have enabled them for multi-trading. But Car Restoration Ticket won't work unless you make it "disabled" again. You are able to trade without limits!

New items from the update 0.5:
They will be in your items but you can't use them in multi-trade mode.

Downloads:

Version 0.5:

Alternative Downloads:
No annoying pop ups with Rghost link :y:

Version 0.2:
(Thanks to madeyemoody for the new download link)

Alternative Downloads:

Remember that the receiver must have this program too if he wants to be able to use the items!

Credits:
Thanks for:
You must login or register to view this content. for his awesome coding skills on this program.
You must login or register to view this content. for testing and helping a bit to get this thread up.
And to people required for program to work(flatz..etc)
Last edited by razerman ; 08-17-2013 at 02:48 PM.

The following 28 users say thank you to razerman for this useful post:

192.168.1.1, BarneyBus, Blah12543, ch1potle, Costas1, DoN-WaKiTa, driftinziggy, Eat_Ur_Food, H!ddenFr!end, ImOnDatPurple, JK83, LucaTurilli, MadEyeMoody, MadStew, mar08052, NGU GHOST, PounDJo0DoGz0r, PugDogRock, robbos21, ryd3r, shepzki, SnoopDenver, tacoxd, thelaoskid, TheSameKiid____, TravAU, xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
08-05-2013, 10:05 PM #11
Eat_Ur_Food
Vault dweller
Originally posted by razerman View Post
I noticed people was a bit bored on PD's tradinglimits and I figured how to get over it, here is the cure for it finally!

TUTT (The Ultimate Trading Tool)

By: You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content.

What Can I do with this tool?

With this tool you can send unlimited Paints, Car\LVL tickets and Special Tickets.

How to Use:

1. Open the program
  2. Click "Select" and find your save
  3. Click enable or disable multitrading, depends on what you want to do.
  4. Click Cars/Tickets if you want to trade them unlimited/day or make them usable again.
  5. Click Paints if you want to trade them unlimited/day or make them usable again.
  6. Click Special tickets if you want to trade them unlimited/day or make them usable again.

Sender of goods enables multi trading = You can trade as many items/day you want.
Receiver of goods disable multi trading = You can now access your items again.

What happends when you make these for multi-trade?

Car tickets:
Car tickets will no longer be shown at the truck so you can't open them, however you can still see them in the "Gift Car Ticket" slot when you look for them in the items list. You are able to trade without limits!

Paints:
Paints will not be seen throught the GTAuto, however you can still see them normally in the "Coloured Paint" list throught the items list. You are able to trade without limits!

Special tickets:
GTAuto tickets(Car Wash, Oil Change, Overhaul Engine, Restore Body Rigidity) will work normally even after you have enabled them for multi-trading. But Car Restoration Ticket won't work unless you make it "disabled" again. You are able to trade without limits!

Download:

Remember that the receiver must have this program too if he wants to be able to use the items!

Credits:
Thanks for:
You must login or register to view this content. for his awesome coding skills on this program.
You must login or register to view this content. for testing and helping a bit to get this thread up.
And to people required for program to work(flatz..etc)

razoooooor been away for the weekend. Very nice to see that you guys were able to solve the trade problem without making it technical to do. I see the haters have gotten to your download hopefully you are able to get it to another place that isn't run by a bunch of panzies Drack because to do this manually is a real doozie. :evil:
08-05-2013, 10:29 PM #12
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
wow fantastic work yo just what we need preps 2 razerman n luca cant wait to use it although its blocked for violation :(

edit can someone send it me in a pm using rghost.net would appreciate it thanks
Last edited by xNIGHTMAREM0DZx ; 08-05-2013 at 10:31 PM.
08-05-2013, 10:49 PM #13
MadEyeMoody
Gym leader
Fresh link
Last edited by MadEyeMoody ; 08-16-2015 at 06:17 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to MadEyeMoody for this useful post:

DoN-WaKiTa, Eat_Ur_Food, JK83, razerman,
08-06-2013, 06:01 AM #14
Nice, cool stuff keeps the GT5 community happy, good job. Awesome face
08-06-2013, 10:29 AM #15
cool but don't work for me... when i try to open the program it crash.
08-06-2013, 11:09 AM #16
JK83
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Zeb06 View Post
cool but don't work for me... when i try to open the program it crash.

Cool that feedback help fix it :y:

Protip:
If something doesn't work for you and if you wish it works someday, just tell what error it gives.
Mac,PC, user?
Last edited by JK83 ; 08-06-2013 at 11:14 AM.
08-06-2013, 12:23 PM #17
Does work ok for me, however it didn't work on a save I tried that was over 6MB in size but has on all the others I have tried so far, under 6MB that is. Not sure if file size is a factor?
08-06-2013, 04:55 PM #18
tacoxd
Can’t trickshot me!
Does this also bypass the 1 million cr. value limit too? Or is it solely focused on the sending limit?
Either way, this tool is great Smile
08-06-2013, 05:14 PM #19
Originally posted by tacoxd View Post
Does this also bypass the 1 million cr. value limit too? Or is it solely focused on the sending limit?
Either way, this tool is great Smile

It does, I sent myself a green X1 Prototype ticket and a green CLK-LM Race Car ticket to test.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo